Prayers for Mike

So sorry to hear of your accident Mike. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck as you move forward in life.

Still praying for you. Glad to see you’re doing well. Work hard at therapy and you‘ll be fine. Glad to see the smile.

Good to see the smile and the great attitude. Keep up the PT. Lots of work to do but you’ll get through it.
Bruce

Prayers being said for you and by the smile on your face, I think everyone’s prayers are working.
One day at a time!

Glad you are still with us and able to see a bit of humor. Good to get into a rehab area.
Heard you got a new job!!!.............At I-hop?? Too soon??

Like to thank everyone for all the well wishes and support. I’m moving to a rehab hospital tomorrow.

Would everyone please post their new hunting names for me? I’ll start: The Stumpy Hunter.
There are worse handicaps. I should change my moniker to Mr Drifty.

Like to thank everyone for all the well wishes and support. I’m moving to a rehab hospital tomorrow.

Would everyone please post their new hunting names for me? I’ll start: The Stumpy Hunter.
"Gimpy Shooter"
Recovering from a fall and shattered patella (knee cap]. No biggie - Jan 2025 S.Texas hunt already booked.

Best wishes on your imminent recovery and positive attitude.

Eileen :)

I’ll skip the details because this is about you, not me, other than to say I was in a wreck with a spine injury that I still wrestle with every single day and will for the rest of my life.

What I have learned, whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.

The mind is powerful medicine. Make your mind medicine strong.

Each morning I can wake up to see the sky, feel the sun, hear a bird, and can stand up one more day is a great day.

Think - I will walk again. I will overcome. I can do this.

New Name - I Can, I Will

This message helps me in the tough moments, hope it can help you too.

Last edited:

Need to get to Limpopo and hunt as soon as your up and around...."Limb-No-Mo Mike" kinda fits.

Truly, get thru rehab and live your life man. I'm sure theres a line of family and friends who count their blessings daily your still with then. We're rooting for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredFri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!