Prayers for Mike

Man, I can't believe you opened the door for this group to come up with nicknames. Surely you have read how sick their postings can be?

I guess it would get pretty boring, riding motorcycles counter-clockwise on a hill,,,,

Best wishes!
 
Dude, wow!

I enjoyed meeting you at DSC and the AH events, I like the smile on your face and the gleam in your eye.

Godspeed on your recovery. You’re in my prayers. You’ve got this!
 
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Sounds like you have a great attitude going into your journey! How about "Stumpy Hunts the World"
 
Iron man…. Iron Mike

Keep the attitude and spirits high, you’ll be off hunting some wild beasts in no time
 
Very sorry to hear the news. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
 
I'm glad to hear you're moving up. Your sense of humor will carry you far. I have a friend who lost both of his legs at the kneevf from an electrocution. First words out when he woke up and found out was " Look how much I am going to save on shoes!" Positive attitude is key.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Could be worse for sure. Neighbor across the street lost both legs to Harley accident.
 
work hard I can see by your face you got this.
will be praying for great things in therapy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top