Prayer Request

Prayers for your brother, you, and all family!
 
On Friday my younger brother Darren had a severe seizure and was put on life support. There is very little brain activity and his vital signs are very weak.

His daughters are now taking care of all his legal affairs.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
Done
 
Prayers sent and will continue.
 
Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. We hope everything works out for the best.
 
Brother, I ask The Lord to surround your family with his Angels, and that you be strong in his strength.
 
Praying for your brother and your whole family. Ephesians 3:20
 
My prayers are with you, Darren and your whole family.
 
Very sorry to hear this, will be thinking of you and your family.
 
Will be praying for Darren
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,231
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top