Prayer Request

skydiver386

AH legend
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
11,345
Media
37
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Member of
SCI, NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Florida, Wyoming, Arizona
On Friday my younger brother Darren had a severe seizure and was put on life support. There is very little brain activity and his vital signs are very weak.

His daughters are now taking care of all his legal affairs.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
 
Truly sorry to here this.
 
Prayers sent, sorry to read this.
 
Praying for your family brother.
 
Oh man, so sorry to hear this. Prayers for your brother, and your family.
 
prayers sent...
 
Really sorry to hear this !
 
Prayers sent.
 
Prayers for your brother and your family
 
Holy crap......prayers to you and his family.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,794
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top