Post Your Gun Collection

I don't know if I would be posting something like this on an open forum. While anyone on here would know that we own firearms no one on here knows just how many that we have, which is a good thing.
There is another site I’m on and when some ask a question like this there are two responses:
- Nice try mister FBI, or
- I lost all of my guns in a boating accident
 
I lost all of my firearms in a really bad canoeing accident a few weeks ago... :D
Sinking of the Bismarck........
:whistle:

HWL
 
All of mine sank with my boat in a VERY deep lake!
 
4 pages of posting...2 pictures of firearms supposedly owned by the people posting. Seems a little high to me. ;)
 
4 pages of posting...2 pictures of firearms supposedly owned by the people posting. Seems a little high to me. ;)

Snoop high? or Willie high?

1679747512293.png


1679747536050.png


:D
 
Real firearms are dangerous.

I'm in the process of destroying my BB gun, because it could put someone's eye out.


(Should I saw a Daisy Red Ryder into with a hacksaw, or is the metal thin enough just to lop into with bolt cutters?)
Be sure it is not under 18"
 
I could just post a picture of an R8, that would cover just about everything except a shotgun.
 
The last time someone thought they knew how many rifle I had, was when my mother did a count.

A lot of nieces and nephews become owners of some of my rifles that she counted. But then they were rifles that I had won over the years and were still new in the box and I had no intention of shooting them. however it brought great joy to the nieces and nephews who had a big smile when I gave then a rifle and a box or 2 of ammo to go with them. some of the store brand scopes on the rifles were not the best, however they were free.

saving grace is that mom missed the majority of them, she only found the ones in the boxes, they are stacked on a chest. I difficult to spot what is locked up.
 
Two sides of the same coin there. Call it the old school and new school of how high can one get.

I'm old school. Allegedly smoked with a sitting President of the US on top of the White House. Hard to top that.
Now Eric sounds like there is a story to be told there my friend!!! Lol!
 
Two sides of the same coin there. Call it the old school and new school of how high can one get.

I'm old school. Allegedly smoked with a sitting President of the US on top of the White House. Hard to top that.
Now Eric sounds like there is a story to be told there my friend!!! Lol!
I need to post a correction to my earlier post alleging that Willie Nelson smoked weed with a sitting US President. That statement is untrue.

What is true is that former President Jimmy Carter revealed in a new documentary that his son James Earl “Chip” Carter sat on the roof of the White House and smoked marijuana with country music legend Willie Nelson.

So not a the President, but his son Chip....who's father happened to be the POUS at the time. Which is still takes some big stones, even if it was the 1970's.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. And for those who guessed it was Bill Clinton...it would not have surprised me either.

Now please return to the real topic of this thread...(not) posting pictures of your gun collection.
 
Hollis 500NE
H&H 12g Royale
28g AYA no 4
As you say a Greener 12g Empire
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top