Post Your Gun Collection

Only dreaming of having 1 or 2

Well I’m going big for my first one. I’m saving up for this baby!

248C11C0-5BFC-4F93-ABCF-AA963F0FC1EB.jpeg
 
I only have a BB gun and a bow and arrows with suction cups.

I just make up stuff to post on this forum.
 
I'd almost give up my freedoms to be able to have capes like that and hunt the exotics... almost...
 
Here's mine. I could not fit its A-10 airframe into the photo...

1679173117436.png


Here's its 30x173mm round next to a 30-06

1679173248948.png
 
Real firearms are dangerous.

I'm in the process of destroying my BB gun, because it could put someone's eye out.


(Should I saw a Daisy Red Ryder into with a hacksaw, or is the metal thin enough just to lop into with bolt cutters?)
 
A - Agents
T - Taking
F - Freedom

I used to be under the assumption that most federal agents were patriots, but the leaders were the political hacks. I no longer believe that, because I've seen too many federal agents armed with machine guns raiding patriotic Americans.

I would be ashamed to be a BATF or FBI agent now.

If you are a patriotic American and still an agent, how do you cope with the stuff you are being made to do now?

I have been a government employee for over 31 years, but never at the federal level.

I, honestly, don't know what I would do if I were close to retirement in an agency that had gone off the deep-end.

I'm glad I haven't had to face it.
 
That things not even big enough to shoot down a Chinese weather balloon, we have to use expensive sidewinders!
The Canadians proved that you can't shoot down a baboon with a gun a few years ago. The riddled a weather baboon with rounds and the baboon kept on floating
 
The Canadians proved that you can't shoot down a baboon with a gun a few years ago. The riddled a weather baboon with rounds and the baboon kept on floating
If i see any "floating baboons" im hauling ass, hell with shooting at them...
 
If i see any "floating baboons" im hauling ass, hell with shooting at them...
dam spell check

What did we blame for our spelling before that demon spell check showed up?
 
I'd rather deal with the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, than floating baboons.


Anyone have a full-auto 12 gauge with a 20 round magazine, that they would trade for a bolt action .243 ?
 
I'd rather deal with the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, than floating baboons.


Anyone have a full-auto 12 gauge with a 20 round magazine, that they would trade for a bolt action .243 ?
The movie "The Expendables" comes to mind!! "Remember this shit for Christmas!!" LOL
 
I'd rather deal with the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, than floating baboons.


Anyone have a full-auto 12 gauge with a 20 round magazine, that they would trade for a bolt action .243 ?
I heard a rumor about a semi automatic 12 gauge semi auto that has a 30 round magazine on a AK platform. With one of those evil bump stocks it would be almost automatic. That is if such a thing existed.
 
I'm trying to 3D print a couple of those F15's I'm supposed to need..
 
Beware a man that has but one gun for he surely knows how to use it:
@rookhawk is that a full-lever semi automatic Daisy Red Rider with compass in the stock? Those are dangerous, damn sure will put an eye out! Lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,577
Members
169,587
Latest member
MalcolmVan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top