Politics

download (8).png
 
1667657596178.png
 
1667658267290.png
 
Biden said repubs are the problem….can’t wait for the election result… go out and vote for a better life.

Well at least in my County, a large metropolitan area, the Democrats have outvoted the Republicans by 25,000 early. It all breaks down to how the independent vote, the Republicans would have to take 70% of the independent to break even. Not likely.
 
Last edited:

Putin signs law to mobilize Russian citizens convicted of serious crimes​


Classic method to get rid of undesirables, and more cannon fodder.
 

Putin signs law to mobilize Russian citizens convicted of serious crimes​


Classic method to get rid of undesirables, and more cannon fodder.

And you know that all protesters of the war will be classified as such.
 

Putin signs law to mobilize Russian citizens convicted of serious crimes​


Classic method to get rid of undesirables, and more cannon fodder.
Seems like a better way to deal with them than housing them
 
Seems like a better way to deal with them than housing them
We should air drop 100% of our convicts over Antartica. After they secure the Island, while wearing shorts and flip flops, they will earn their freedom.
 
We should air drop 100% of our convicts over Antartica. After they secure the Island, while wearing shorts and flip flops, they will earn their freedom.
Can’t risk anyone else knowing what’s really going on there…
 

Putin signs law to mobilize Russian citizens convicted of serious crimes​


Classic method to get rid of undesirables, and more cannon fodder.
Then there could be a movie made: The Dirty Million
 
I wonder what would happened if Ukraine take the war into Russia?.
UN ussue an international arrest warrent for Putin and declare Russia bankrupt?..
 
I suspect that it is way beyond the capability of Ukraine to take the fight to Russia

it requires a hugely greater military capability to export war than defend against an invasion

if they did, I suspect it would solidify support for Putin and his criminal gang, reversing the current trend
 

I am so done with this guy. Doesn't have the emotional maturity to at least keep his mouth in check until after Tuesday.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,571,984
Members
169,472
Latest member
RichelleAh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top