Politics

Wow, and they breed and vote. Scary.
How? In my biology studies you need a male and female to procreate, unless you are a spineless organism!
The woke f*cks are everywhere. I got a fog advisory on my phone this morning from “environment and CLIMATE CHANGE Canada”, really they changed the name to add climate change!
The human race is f*cked!
Rant over.
 
Do they breed? I don’t want to think about it!
Agreed!
0DE6F459-81A3-4FE2-854D-36411853892A.jpeg
 
deep down she's tired of all their shenanigans
Jill Biden is a shenanigan. Her and her first husband volunteered to work for Biden's Senate campaign in 1972. She started banging Biden and had a two year affair, which ended after her husband finally figured things out. Real jewel of culture and sophistication. Scum of the earth more like it. They make trailer trash look good.
 
1667491315370.png
 
Jill Biden is a shenanigan. Her and her first husband volunteered to work for Biden's Senate campaign in 1972. She started banging Biden and had a two year affair, which ended after her husband finally figured things out. Real jewel of culture and sophistication. Scum of the earth more like it. They make trailer trash look good.
I honestly never looked her up, Never know she was a tranny. guess that Joe's type.
Just like Kalama
 
They blame Trump, since they will not incriminate themselves. :unsure: :unsure:
 
1667503804201.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top