Politics

301002041_5878710745473003_5638091318505737136_n.jpg
 
Is that Pelosi without makeup? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
1663981642052.png
 
1663988241220.png
 
1664031079623.jpeg
 
1664031110321.jpeg
 
1664031147115.jpeg
 
1664031173253.jpeg
 
1664031232298.jpeg
 
For the life of me I don't understand liberals, and Democrats in particular. One of the first tenets of competition, as in an election for example, is to know your opposition. What drives these people? Do they perhaps have an overriding love for humanity? No, the southern border fiasco dispels that one, the free for all is clearly not the best for all. Do they truly love and embrace nature? Uhm, it seems like they couldn't really care a damn for bambi's long term well being beyond the cute. Maybe they know, as the song says that children are the future? Nope, they don't seem to be too fond of them either, filling their heads with perversity and allowing psychos to prey upon them.
Honestly, try as I might to find a reasonable attribute, something to reach out to, a redeeming feature, I am coming more and more to the conclusion that these folks just hate too much. They don't like that conservatives are generally happy with their lot, love the outdoors and it's bounty, feel the sunshine. They don't seem to like themselves too much either, not happy with who they are, always looking for an alternative identity.
How do you challenge this, is there some way to bring change? I really don't think so. The best thing for us to do is to stick with values, pursue happiness, do good where you can and do nobody harm. Enjoy life, the world and it's bounty and have faith that God is greater than all of this and is infinitely more capable of sorting it all out than we will ever be. The terms are 'salt of the earth' and 'beacons of light'. The centre will find something appealing there, and who knows, maybe a few libs too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,975
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top