Politics

Interesting that Bidet would like to be referred to as "Uncle Joe", seeing as the last "Uncle Joe" for Americans was Uncle Joe Stalin, presumably this Uncle Joes role model.
I tend to agree. Cancel culture mixed with his Exec Orders are right out of Stalin's play book. Making it worse are all the people turning in others for imagined slights such as being open during the pandemic, not wearing masks, and not being sufficiently woke. The Stasi would be so proud of them.

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
Mar 30
I'm just going to say it:

If CDC guidelines had told us to socially distance from obese people over the age of fifty, the pandemic would already be over.

Because math.

And they fucking knew it.

But they couldn't say it.

Wokeness probably killed 200,000 people.

1617289155111.jpeg

Previously the two dominate Communist/Totalitarian countries were China and Soviet Union. These countries two most influential leaders were Mao and Stalin. But a few other countries have had considerable effects on the Free world- Such as VietNam and Cuba, with influential leaders Ho and Fidel.

So taking a little poetic liberty, now the US is led by Uncle Joe and Auntie Ho.

Babylon Bee again...
LITTLE ROCK, AR—In a huge blow to trans-species rights, Arkansas has passed a controversial law banning the dismemberment and surgical altering of children if they want to be a different creature.

"I'll never forget the day my daughter Belle was splashing in the tub and said, 'Look at me, Mommy! I'm a mermaid!'" said local progressive mother and part-time librarian Zindy Derple. "I knew that day she was different. A mythical fish-creature trapped in a human girl's body."

Belle's dismemberment surgery has now been canceled due to Arkansas's new law.

"Now, we can't even get her the compassionate leg-removal medical care needed to turn her into her true mermaid self," she said, fighting tears.

The bill will also prohibit whisker implants for kids who want to be cats, pouch surgery for kids who want to be kangaroos, and "dunking in a vat of chemicals" treatments for kids who identify as Batman's arch-nemesis, the Joker.

"This is a cruel and inhumane bill," said Derple. "It denies the proven science that species is a fluid thing and denies essential treatment to children, who are obviously old enough to understand what species they are."

Hollywood has also spoken up, vowing to never film in Arkansas again. "Arkansas needs to learn we will never support a state that normalizes such hate and bigotry," said one director.

"We will be filming Cuties 2 elsewhere, thank you very much.".

Babylon Bee again...
LITTLE ROCK, AR—In a huge blow to trans-species rights, Arkansas has passed a controversial law banning the dismemberment and surgical altering of children if they want to be a different creature.

"I'll never forget the day my daughter Belle was splashing in the tub and said, 'Look at me, Mommy! I'm a mermaid!'" said local progressive mother and part-time librarian Zindy Derple. "I knew that day she was different. A mythical fish-creature trapped in a human girl's body."

Belle's dismemberment surgery has now been canceled due to Arkansas's new law.

"Now, we can't even get her the compassionate leg-removal medical care needed to turn her into her true mermaid self," she said, fighting tears.

The bill will also prohibit whisker implants for kids who want to be cats, pouch surgery for kids who want to be kangaroos, and "dunking in a vat of chemicals" treatments for kids who identify as Batman's arch-nemesis, the Joker.

"This is a cruel and inhumane bill," said Derple. "It denies the proven science that species is a fluid thing and denies essential treatment to children, who are obviously old enough to understand what species they are."

Hollywood has also spoken up, vowing to never film in Arkansas again. "Arkansas needs to learn we will never support a state that normalizes such hate and bigotry," said one director.

"We will be filming Cuties 2 elsewhere, thank you very much.".

Thank god it is 1/04...

And we are supposed to believe that they aren't biased and will actually tell us the truth?

ViacomCBS Issues Statement Opposing Georgia Voting Bill; Comcast, AT&T Also Weigh In​

Ted Johnson 3 hrs ago
http://a.msn.com/0A/en-us/BB1fd9ro?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/0A/en-us/BB1fd9ro?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/0A/en-us/BB1fd9ro?ocid=sw

Nancy Pelosi said Matt Gaetz's removal from Judiciary is 'least that…

Jill Biden roasted for Spanish pronunciation and flag in the background…

1617327722814.png
1617327722814.png
a group of people standing in front of a building
© (AP Photo/Jeff Amy)
Click here to read the full article.
UPDATE, 2:49 PM PT: Comcast Corp., the parent company of NBCUniversal, and AT&T, the parent of WarnerMedia, weighed in amid the controversy surrounding Georgia’s new voting law.
Neither company specifically called out the state’s new voting restrictions, but instead addressed voting rights in general.
More from Deadline
Comcast said in a statement, “Voting is fundamental to our democracy. We believe that all Americans should enjoy equitable access to secure elections and we have long supported and promoted voter education, registration and participation campaigns across the country to achieve that goal. Efforts to limit or impede access to this vital constitutional right for any citizen are not consistent with our values.”
AT&T issued a statement from its CEO, John Stankey. He said, “We believe the right to vote is sacred and we support voting laws that make it easier for more Americans to vote in free, fair and secure elections.
“We understand that election laws are complicated, not our company’s expertise and ultimately the responsibility of elected officials. But, as a company, we have a responsibility to engage. For this reason, we are working together with other businesses through groups like the Business Roundtable to support efforts to enhance every person’s ability to vote. In this way, the right knowledge and expertise can be applied to make a difference on this fundamental and critical issue.”
The industry group Business Roundtable issued a statement earlier on Thursday that addressed greater access to voting, but also in a general way.
ViacomCBS issued a statement on Wednesday specifically opposing the Georgia bill.
PREVIOUSLY: ViacomCBS is publicly expressing its opposition to Georgia’s recently passed voting bill, adding its name to a list of corporations that are speaking out on the new law.
The statement does not call for a boycott, and such a move has drawn concerns from figures such as Stacey Abrams that it could hurt more than help.
The ViacomCBS statement says, “We unequivocally believe in the importance of all Americans having an equal right to vote and oppose the recent Georgia voting rights law or any effort that impedes the ability to exercise this vital constitutional right. Increasing voter access and civic engagement is one of ViacomCBS’ core social impact pillars and we will continue to educate the public on the importance of an open and fair voting system through our programming and extensive partnerships with grassroots organizations that promote and increase participation in elections.”
Delta and Coca Cola, both based in Georgia, are among the companies that have come out publicly against the law, which voting rights advocates say will restrict voting in the state.
The Motion Picture Association has not issued a statement so far on the situation.
But some of the calls for Hollywood studios to boycott the state are being met with warnings of caution, as Georgia is not the only state facing new laws that place greater restrictions on voting.
In an op-ed in USA Today on Wednesday, Abrams wrote that she didn’t think it was necessary – yet. She wrote that “one lesson of boycotts is that the pain of deprivation must be shared to be sustainable. Otherwise, those least resilient bear the brunt of these actions; and in the aftermath, they struggle to access the victory. And boycotts are complicated affairs that require a long-term commitment to action. I have no doubt that voters of color, particularly Black voters, are willing to endure the hardships of boycotts.”
She added, “By and large, the events and films that are coming to Georgia will speak out against the laws. And they will hire the targets of SB 202: young people, people of color and minimum wage workers who want to elect leaders to fight for their economic security. I again repeat my admonition from 2019 that leaving us behind won’t save us. So I ask you to bring your business to Georgia and, if you’re already here, stay and fight. Stay and vote.”
The Georgia bill, signed into law by Gov. Brian Kemp last month, has tougher ID rules for absentee ballots, limits the use of drop boxes like those implemented during the 2020 elections, and gives state election board officials the ability to override local boards. It also makes it a misdemeanor to offer food or water to voters waiting in line. The bill, however, does expand some early voting in primaries and general elections.
The state has become a production hub over the past decade, as a generous set of production incentives have lured major studio tentpole pictures and led to the development and expansion of studio facilities. But the state’s Republican leadership has been at odds with Hollywood progressives. Back in 2016, then-Governor Nathan Deal vetoed a religious liberty bill that ultimately targeted LGBT residents, after major studios and other companies spoke out in opposition and in some cases threatened to take their business elsewhere. In 2019, some studios threatened to reconsider plans to shoot in the state should a new abortion law go into effect. A federal judge ruled last year that the law was unconstitutional.
Tyler Perry, who owns the massive Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, called the new voting law unconstitutional and said that it “harkens to the Jim Crow era.”
President Joe Biden also has weighed in, calling the law an “atrocity.” In an interview with ESPN, Biden said that he would “strongly support” moving the All Star Game in July out of Atlanta.

Rising ticket prices looming? Leftist nutbaggery comes with a price.

Hey, the airlines just got ANOTHER bailout so they’re feeling spunky. It’s just a matter of time before they increase their fees and add ons and screw the flying taxpayers who bailed them out again. Groundhog Day all over!

All these companies run their mouth how come you don't hear about their massive tax breaks they get or have gotten.then they should move out to the west coast.and as far as biden this moron doesn't know baseball from badminton
Hey, the airlines just got ANOTHER bailout so they’re feeling spunky. It’s just a matter of time before they increase their fees and add ons and screw the flying taxpayers who bailed them out again. Groundhog Day all over!

I have often wondered what other kind fees they will be able to think of. Maybe a weight surcharge on the individual themself? Motivation to get thin?

It really is pathetic what they've done with all the help they've received. A reasonably priced ticket gets out of control if you want to take a carry on or choose your seat. One person doesn't seem so bad but fly with two or god forbid a family with young ones and you might reconsider your trip. Then once you get on the plane you see that tiny hard seat with no leg room that is your personal torture device for the next few hours.

I read that less then 6% of Biden's $2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill actually goes towards, roads, Bridges, etc.
Fleecing the taxpayer for slush fund money for his blue state buddies, no doubt.

Caution MEME storm approaching.

unnamed.jpg
previous.png
unnamed.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighFa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you