Politics

Looks like us here in Colorado might need to take a trip to Rifle and celebrate Lauren Boebert's Congressional win at Shooters Grill...... She's up by 5 points, wolves are still a dead heat and getting out of the popular vote BS is failing
Good news!
 
Hearing AZ may be all early vote and not include any of today's vote.....
 
Hearing AZ may be all early vote and not include any of today's vote.....

Let's hope that's the case. I can see a good friend of mine who passed away last month coming back from the ashes and starting a revolution down there if they indeed go for Biden
 
I was encouraged at my polling place tonight with an hour to go the percentage of eligible voters that actually voted was over 81%. That's in a state where the presidential vote outcome is almost a given. I wonder if anyone else on here looked at their percentage at the polls?
 
So have read that there are a serious amount of postal votes to count which could take days..and they will probably determine the outcome....from what I have read the majority of those could be democrats...or am I hopefully wrong?....
 
Conservatives lost a senator from Colorado! Ugh! “Chickenlooper” beat out Cory G! Hickenlooper is a useless democrat puppet! Couldn’t get anywhere running for the Pesidency, so he’s now screwing up the senate!
What a depressing day so far!
Too many yuppie Californian’s and east coasters moving to Colorado. No outdoorsmen!
 
Last edited:
No matter which way it goes I truly despair for the next generation if half of the US electorate still vote Biden / Dems! Seems like folks are voting for who they like (or more to the point who they detest as a person) as opposed to who is best for the country.

Much like here in SA the locals vote for ANC even though they have run the country head first into the ground.
 
1604499497200.png
 
Could be months before a winner is decided.

Gore vs. Bush, anyone?
Maybe. Though I think Biden can legitimately claim a narrow win by this evening or tomorrow at the latest. Little like '16 in reverse. This time the late count is pulling Biden across.

The senate seems secure which will at least blunt some of the crazier potential legislation. Though Biden can do a lot with executive orders (just like our guy did).
 
Trump is ahead in PA slight lead in MI. He needs GA, MI, NC and PA.
 
Last edited:
If Biden wins NV, WI & MI, I don't see how Trump could win. This is depressing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,838
Members
170,180
Latest member
gavinbenedict
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top