Politics

Especially in “enlightened “ areas like Austin? My recent neighbors moved HERE from there. I told them it’s too cold here, they should consider moving back!

Austin was always liberal, but yeah, big cities and migrants have hurt. I'm still not ready to write off Texas to dems in the long term, especially if the minorities are beginning to shift.
 
The rest of that vote will be red.

Senate looking good too. Tuberville called. We will hold Senate.

Tuberville was a lock. Doug Jones needs to move to California, he’s not welcome in Bama.
 
Well, it looks like the Californian and other Disneyland transplants here are voting to Re introduce wolves here in Colorado. WE can kiss our great elk hunting good bye! AND, as an added bonus, the cost to re introduce them comes from hunters license fees! The nightmare just won’t end!
 
I've witnessed way too many people in Arizona blaming Trump for the coronavirus deaths, instigated by the local media.
And what will Biden do differently? The only thing he can do that Trump refuses to do, is to completely shut down the country AGAIN, which financially will lead us to an economic Depression!
 
And what will Biden do differently? The only thing he can do that Trump refuses to do, is to completely shut down the country AGAIN, which financially will lead us to an economic Depression!
It's not the issue of Biden could have done better. It's about the media and Democrats politicizing the virus to sway the low information voter who fall for the lies.
 
It's not the issue of Biden could have done better. It's about the media and Democrats politicizing the virus to sway the low information voter who fall for the lies.
Yep, the media is POUNDING this Covid 19 disinformation constantly to sway voters to vote for Sleepy Joe! But he can’t remember from day to day how he would combat the virus. The Puppet Masters have to pull his strings to make him remember!
 
Anybody wondering why the coronavirus was unleashed for 2020.?

If it wasn't for that, this Presidential race would not even be close.
This “pandemic” was a gift to the Democratic Gods! Without it, we wouldn’t be wasting our time here talking about who would win the Presidency! In fact, Sleepy Joe wouldn’t have even ran.
 
This “pandemic” was a gift to the Democratic Gods! Without it, we wouldn’t be wasting our time here talking about who would win the Presidency! In fact, Sleepy Joe wouldn’t have even ran.
I still feel it was unleashed on purpose. The time frame in which it happened, allowed the appropriate amount of time for it to fester and achieve the desired results.
 
Looks like prop 207 is going to succeed. Making recreational marijuana legal.

This state is really going down the crapper.
 
Looks like prop 207 is going to succeed. Making recreational marijuana legal.

This state is really going down the crapper.
Welcome to my world! At least they’ll stay in AZ and won’t migrate to CO. We’ll maybe they still will? Here they can ski and smoke pot!
 
They are forecasting that Biden will take Arizona, I can't remember what channel I saw that on.

The wolves in Colorado was a dead heat 50/50.

I think that the best thing to do is to take a very stiff drink, go to bed, and get up in the morning and cross our fingers on the outcome.
 
They are forecasting that Biden will take Arizona, I can't remember what channel I saw that on.

The wolves in Colorado was a dead heat 50/50.

I think that the best thing to do is to take a very stiff drink, go to bed, and get up in the morning and cross our fingers on the outcome.
Just did that “makers mark.” Fingers crossed.
 
Looks like us here in Colorado might need to take a trip to Rifle and celebrate Lauren Boebert's Congressional win at Shooters Grill...... She's up by 5 points, wolves are still a dead heat and getting out of the popular vote BS is failing
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,753
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top