Politics

Hickenlooper takes a Senate seat. Ugh!
Very unfortunate. Colorado is no longer the state I chose to move to 31 years ago. Between the liberal ass***** that have moved here for the tech jobs and/or legal marijuana, it’s time to look for new digs. If it wasn’t for my granddaughter living here, I would’ve been out of here several years ago! Colorado is being Californicated!

Got out of the house today and forgot all about what was going on here in the US.

I have to say it was a great day to be fishing.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3695.jpg
    IMG_3695.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3696.jpg
    IMG_3696.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3698.jpg
    IMG_3698.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 64
Very unfortunate. Colorado is no longer the state I chose to move to 31 years ago. Between the liberal ass***** that have moved here for the tech jobs and/or legal marijuana, it’s time to look for new digs. If it wasn’t for my granddaughter living here, I would’ve been out of here several years ago! Colorado is being Californicated!

It was only a matter of time for when Flippinhooper got into something. The Senate race was Gardner's to win or loose and he lost it a couple of years ago by ignoring the folks here.

However it has been a blue state for the last dozen or so years except for here on the Western Slope but we can't put enough votes out there to override the Front Range.

The Dems retaining the house and gaining 5 in the majority, has taken some of the wind out if my sails.
If they take the senate, I'm going to lose my sh#t.

It was only a matter of time for when Flippinhooper got into something. The Senate race was Gardner's to win or loose and he lost it a couple of years ago by ignoring the folks here.

However it has been a blue state for the last dozen or so years except for here on the Western Slope but we can't put enough votes out there to override the Front Range.
Your right. Actually, Hickenlooper isn’t the worse choice out there. But he is a marionette, who’s strings can be pulled by the liberal forces here. We’ve seen that before when he was Governor, with his lame signing of the high capacity magazine ban and person to person gun transfer ban. We’ll see what happens now?

Got out of the house today and forgot all about what was going on here in the US.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Is that a Democrat on the ground?

The Dems retaining the house and gaining 5 in the majority, has taken some of the wind out if my sails.
Arizonas’ gonna be close! Your being Californicated too!

Arizonas’ gonna be close! Your being Californicated too!
Indeed. Too many people fleeing California, come here and vote for the same types of politicians and policies that caused them to flee in the first place.
We also have a huge hispanic population, and growing. Add in the retirees, and this state has gradually turned purple.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
To completely derail this thread, the mountain whitefish makes an excellent choice for a ceviche.

It’s close gents, keep your fingers crossed.

Your gonna lose your ARs and other semi autos too! His prospective VP Harris makes Hillary look like an NRA Life Member!

Indeed. Too many people fleeing California, come here and vote for the same types of politicians and policies that caused them to flee in the first place.
We also have a huge hispanic population, and growing. Add in the retirees, and this state has gradually turned purple.
As I’ve said here before, it’s a “liberal locust migration “! They’ve destroyed where they were living before with their liberal voting, and they move to AZ or CO or somewhere else, and they live and vote the same way hoping for a different outcome! Insanity!

As I’ve said here before, it’s a “liberal locust migration “! They’ve destroyed where they were living before with their liberal voting, and they move to AZ or CO or somewhere else, and they live and vote the same way hoping for a different outcome! Insanity!
Same thing has happened to Texas

Bidens ahead by 9 points with 71% of the vote in. Not looking good.

The rest of that vote will be red.

Senate looking good too. Tuberville called. We will hold Senate.

Same thing has happened to Texas
Especially in “enlightened “ areas like Austin? My recent neighbors moved HERE from there. I told them it’s too cold here, they should consider moving back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!