Politics

Ok....but its unintelligible..... :E Shrug: :E Head Scratch:
I know!!!! That's what makes it even more amazing, (wait for it) there are actually Americans that are considering this person to be the commander in chief if our armed forces. It really is amazing. There's not enough beer for me to cast that vote. Rather walk across Mozambique barefoot than cast a B vote.

You in usa with all that ac... :E Big Grin:...29c or I think converts to 84f in the bedroom at moment..at 23.59..and that's not just because I am hot stuff...:A Banana::E Rofl:...summer has arrived (y)
You got air conditioning out there in the jungle?

We hear the adjective 'unhinged' a lot referring to dem and liberal reactions. There is a lot of depression in their ranks, they lost and they cant deal with it, its as simple as that. Go on the internet and search ' decision making during depression'. Overwhelmingly the advice of professionals is avoid making big decisions, because they will likely be bad. Its exactly what we are seeing.

Screenshot_20200928-081450_Instagram.jpg

The solution to the voting issue is easily solved. Everyone that is registered gets a vest. It is reversible, blue on one side, red on the other. To keep it simple the Blue side has a picture of Harris-Biden and the Red side has a picture of Trump-Pence. Then on election day they don their vest, showing the side they want to cast their ballot for- then they stand, socially distanced from their neighbors on the sidewalk in front of their homes, apartments or tents. Then an unbiased counter will tally the number of blue and red vests. The votes totaled and the electors determined.

As a side benefit, Once the vests are in place, they will not be removeable for 24 hours so in the event of rioting it will be readily apparent who is contesting the election results in an illegal fashion.

The solution to the voting issue is easily solved. Everyone that is registered gets a vest. It is reversible, blue on one side, red on the other. To keep it simple the Blue side has a picture of Harris-Biden and the Red side has a picture of Trump-Pence. Then on election day they don their vest, showing the side they want to cast their ballot for- then they stand, socially distanced from their neighbors on the sidewalk in front of their homes, apartments or tents. Then an unbiased counter will tally the number of blue and red vests. The votes totaled and the electors determined.

As a side benefit, Once the vests are in place, they will not be removeable for 24 hours so in the event of rioting it will be readily apparent who is contesting the election results in an illegal fashion.
Unbiased, that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Unbiased, that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Not necessarily funny, unbiased could be a drone mounted camera that travelled a designated route and was programmed to tally vests of different wave lengths.

Not necessarily funny, unbiased could be a drone mounted camera that travelled a designated route and was programmed to tally vests of different wave lengths.
We'll leave it at that then.

Then you have those who are programming the drone that is counting the vest to ignore every third one.....

Nothing is ever totally unbiased.

Didn't American's deal with a British Royal telling them what to do 244 years ago?

Perhaps it's time for Harry to loose his visa.

Harry and Meghan criticised after video urging Americans to vote

Maybe l am missing something. Their message is don't get caught up in the a Media BS and vote! What's wrong with that? I don't give a f--- if your Mars that's good advice!

Maybe l am missing something. Their message is don't get caught up in the a Media BS and vote! What's wrong with that? I don't give a f--- if your Mars that's good advice!

Everyone knows the exroyals meaning of "vote". If a person needs it translated, they are obviously not paying attention.

Markel's opinions are well known and on the record.

Harry's grandma obviously knows what their comments mean and is not taking their opinions well.

I will leave it at that.

What you might be missing was the message was the standard DemonRat diatribe about hate and privilege and the usual propaganda that MSM accuses President Trump of doing, so when they say vote, they are saying vote for Harris-Biden.

Maybe your right. But l didn't get that. What l got was "don't" get caught up in the hate and privilege, and exercise your right to vote! I don't have a problem with that.

Has anyone ever seen the get out and vote campaign frenzy that we are seeing right now?

Democrats lust for power, control, and crony capitalism.

Everyone knows the exroyals meaning of "vote". If a person needs it translated, they are obviously not paying attention.

Markel's opinions are well known and on the record.

Harry's grandma obviously knows what their comments mean and is not taking their opinions well.

I will leave it at that.

Your right, l haven't been paying attention. Been hunting for the last 3 weeks.
But l go by what people say and don't read between the lines.

Agree, Let's leave it at that!

(y)

No problem. Take care.

Has anyone ever seen the get out and vote campaign frenzy that we are seeing right now?

Democrats lust for power, control, and crony capitalism.

Recently, the Harris County, TX (Houston)Registrar of Voting (a Democrat) mailed out "How to" register to vote instruction postcards. The postcards were in Spanish and Vietnamese with no English version. I thought this was a bit odd and demonstrated a bias, perhaps even bordering on systemic racism. :E Hmmm:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzannaVal

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg