Politics

Ok....but its unintelligible..... :E Shrug: :E Head Scratch:
I know!!!! That's what makes it even more amazing, (wait for it) there are actually Americans that are considering this person to be the commander in chief if our armed forces. It really is amazing. There's not enough beer for me to cast that vote. Rather walk across Mozambique barefoot than cast a B vote.
 
You in usa with all that ac... :E Big Grin:...29c or I think converts to 84f in the bedroom at moment..at 23.59..and that's not just because I am hot stuff...:A Banana::E Rofl:...summer has arrived (y)
You got air conditioning out there in the jungle?
 
We hear the adjective 'unhinged' a lot referring to dem and liberal reactions. There is a lot of depression in their ranks, they lost and they cant deal with it, its as simple as that. Go on the internet and search ' decision making during depression'. Overwhelmingly the advice of professionals is avoid making big decisions, because they will likely be bad. Its exactly what we are seeing.
 
Screenshot_20200928-081450_Instagram.jpg
 
The solution to the voting issue is easily solved. Everyone that is registered gets a vest. It is reversible, blue on one side, red on the other. To keep it simple the Blue side has a picture of Harris-Biden and the Red side has a picture of Trump-Pence. Then on election day they don their vest, showing the side they want to cast their ballot for- then they stand, socially distanced from their neighbors on the sidewalk in front of their homes, apartments or tents. Then an unbiased counter will tally the number of blue and red vests. The votes totaled and the electors determined.

As a side benefit, Once the vests are in place, they will not be removeable for 24 hours so in the event of rioting it will be readily apparent who is contesting the election results in an illegal fashion.
 
The solution to the voting issue is easily solved. Everyone that is registered gets a vest. It is reversible, blue on one side, red on the other. To keep it simple the Blue side has a picture of Harris-Biden and the Red side has a picture of Trump-Pence. Then on election day they don their vest, showing the side they want to cast their ballot for- then they stand, socially distanced from their neighbors on the sidewalk in front of their homes, apartments or tents. Then an unbiased counter will tally the number of blue and red vests. The votes totaled and the electors determined.

As a side benefit, Once the vests are in place, they will not be removeable for 24 hours so in the event of rioting it will be readily apparent who is contesting the election results in an illegal fashion.
Unbiased, that's funny, I don't care who you are.
 
Unbiased, that's funny, I don't care who you are.


Not necessarily funny, unbiased could be a drone mounted camera that travelled a designated route and was programmed to tally vests of different wave lengths.
 
Not necessarily funny, unbiased could be a drone mounted camera that travelled a designated route and was programmed to tally vests of different wave lengths.
We'll leave it at that then.
 
Not necessarily funny, unbiased could be a drone mounted camera that travelled a designated route and was programmed to tally vests of different wave lengths.

Then you have those who are programming the drone that is counting the vest to ignore every third one.....

Nothing is ever totally unbiased.
 
Didn't American's deal with a British Royal telling them what to do 244 years ago?

Perhaps it's time for Harry to loose his visa.



Harry and Meghan criticised after video urging Americans to vote

Maybe l am missing something. Their message is don't get caught up in the a Media BS and vote! What's wrong with that? I don't give a f--- if your Mars that's good advice!
 
Maybe l am missing something. Their message is don't get caught up in the a Media BS and vote! What's wrong with that? I don't give a f--- if your Mars that's good advice!


Everyone knows the exroyals meaning of "vote". If a person needs it translated, they are obviously not paying attention.

Markel's opinions are well known and on the record.

Harry's grandma obviously knows what their comments mean and is not taking their opinions well.

I will leave it at that.

 
What you might be missing was the message was the standard DemonRat diatribe about hate and privilege and the usual propaganda that MSM accuses President Trump of doing, so when they say vote, they are saying vote for Harris-Biden.

Maybe your right. But l didn't get that. What l got was "don't" get caught up in the hate and privilege, and exercise your right to vote! I don't have a problem with that.
 
Has anyone ever seen the get out and vote campaign frenzy that we are seeing right now?

Democrats lust for power, control, and crony capitalism.
 
Everyone knows the exroyals meaning of "vote". If a person needs it translated, they are obviously not paying attention.

Markel's opinions are well known and on the record.

Harry's grandma obviously knows what their comments mean and is not taking their opinions well.

I will leave it at that.


Your right, l haven't been paying attention. Been hunting for the last 3 weeks.
But l go by what people say and don't read between the lines.

Agree, Let's leave it at that!
 
(y)

No problem. Take care.
 
Has anyone ever seen the get out and vote campaign frenzy that we are seeing right now?

Democrats lust for power, control, and crony capitalism.

Recently, the Harris County, TX (Houston)Registrar of Voting (a Democrat) mailed out "How to" register to vote instruction postcards. The postcards were in Spanish and Vietnamese with no English version. I thought this was a bit odd and demonstrated a bias, perhaps even bordering on systemic racism. :E Hmmm:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,756
Members
169,614
Latest member
westnarvasa1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top