Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe and Namibia
For those that watch TV, are you being bombarded with Biden ads? Here in the Philadelphia TV viewing area, every other commercial is Biden. Personally, I'm sick of watching him and quickly turn the channel. Methinks he's burning himself out and Trump is keeping his powder dry.
Here in central Ohio too.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
The Biden campaign won't allow a third party to check Joe Biden for electronic ear devices, before the debate. Trump even wanted him to take a drug test. I'm sure they pumped Joe full of whatever medication that will make him halfway coherent.

Democrats really make my skin crawl.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
I wish that Hannity, or Carlson, was the moderator. I can't stand Wallace.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Wallace is a twit. Biden is a twit to the nth degree.

Listening to Obama, or Biden, makes me want to throw my television through the window.

JimP

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
A hour into the debate in my opinion it is a joke from both of them.

They need to place each person into a booth with a mic cutoff switch.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Ambush Trump on his taxes, but not Biden on his families shady foreign business dealings?

Ed Lally

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
Not thrilled with either. Ever election it's the same. The person who has gotten into position to be elected shouldn't be elected. Once again the choice is between the lesser of two evils but one is so much worse for the US that my choice is easy to make. 4 more years!!!

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, DSC, HSC
Hunted
USA, RSA
That “debate” is not going to change any minds either way. Biden will be announced the winner, and Trump will go on to win on Election Day, but maybe not on the mail in votes. And the Supreme Court will decide the election.

meigsbucks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe and Namibia
That debate was an embarrassment for both sides. Biden wouldn’t answer about packing the court. Biden said you can’t fix the economy until you fix COVID. What, he’s going to wait until COVID goes away until he reopens businesses?
Trump when asked about racism just touched on it and then went to expound on law enforcement, which was OK but he could have scored some points with minorities by putting more emphasis on condemning racism.

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
How do you explain that debate to your children. It pretty much was like a nursing home argument over a blanket.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
I wish that Hannity, or Carlson, was the moderator. I can't stand Wallace.

Hannity????

Neither Trump nor Biden would have been allowed to say a word. He would be 10x worse the Wallace, just in the opposite direction. And that's crap too.

We need an actual moderator without bias, but that's not gonna happen unfortunately...

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Hannity????

Neither Trump nor Biden would have been allowed to say a word. He would be 10x worse the Wallace, just in the opposite direction. And that's crap too.

We need an actual moderator without bias, but that's not gonna happen unfortunately...
Hannity has the analytical skills of a five-year-old. I can't watch his show or listen to his radio program. I actually thought Wallace did pretty well - particularly considering what he was trying to manage. He will have been the most balanced we will see.

The President missed a half-dozen opportunities to let Biden hoist himself on his own petard because he simply couldn't shut up.

Only positive is that Trump's base is probably happier than the Democrat base - but I doubt any new votes were won.

wesheltonj

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, DSC, HSC
Hunted
USA, RSA
. . . We need an actual moderator without bias, but that's not gonna happen unfortunately...

Where are you going to find anyone with bias? That’s a rhetorical question of course.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
The President missed a half-dozen opportunities to let Biden hoist himself on his own petard because he simply couldn't shut up.

This. Unfortunately he only has one speed, and I'm OK with that speed most of the time but damn....

I did think that Wallace showed his bias. He may be the "most neutral" we get but that's how the left pills things to the left, by making us accept more and more, little by little.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted

TXhunter65

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
The debate was horrible. Trump was not prepared. He had ample opportunity to put the things he's done on display and also to use Joe Biden's words, actions, and record against him and he did not take advantage of those opportunities. I hope he is much more prepared next debate that is if Joe doesn't refuse to show up for the next two after tonight's crap show.

Mike Van Horn

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
What l seen we have to presidential candidates that couldn't follow a debate format, or stay on topic long enough to answer a question.
Had to be the worse debate l have seen. Neither could outline a plan for any question.
We had a debate and the topic for a time was face masks,, really. It wasn't even the question

Kevin Peacocke

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
So what was the debate score? Trump seemed to steamroll poor old Biden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jst1fix

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J