Politics

For those that watch TV, are you being bombarded with Biden ads? Here in the Philadelphia TV viewing area, every other commercial is Biden. Personally, I'm sick of watching him and quickly turn the channel. Methinks he's burning himself out and Trump is keeping his powder dry.
Here in central Ohio too.

The Biden campaign won't allow a third party to check Joe Biden for electronic ear devices, before the debate. Trump even wanted him to take a drug test. I'm sure they pumped Joe full of whatever medication that will make him halfway coherent.

Democrats really make my skin crawl.

I wish that Hannity, or Carlson, was the moderator. I can't stand Wallace.

Wallace is a twit. Biden is a twit to the nth degree.

Listening to Obama, or Biden, makes me want to throw my television through the window.

A hour into the debate in my opinion it is a joke from both of them.

They need to place each person into a booth with a mic cutoff switch.

Ambush Trump on his taxes, but not Biden on his families shady foreign business dealings?

Not thrilled with either. Ever election it's the same. The person who has gotten into position to be elected shouldn't be elected. Once again the choice is between the lesser of two evils but one is so much worse for the US that my choice is easy to make. 4 more years!!!

That “debate” is not going to change any minds either way. Biden will be announced the winner, and Trump will go on to win on Election Day, but maybe not on the mail in votes. And the Supreme Court will decide the election.

That debate was an embarrassment for both sides. Biden wouldn’t answer about packing the court. Biden said you can’t fix the economy until you fix COVID. What, he’s going to wait until COVID goes away until he reopens businesses?
Trump when asked about racism just touched on it and then went to expound on law enforcement, which was OK but he could have scored some points with minorities by putting more emphasis on condemning racism.

How do you explain that debate to your children. It pretty much was like a nursing home argument over a blanket.

I wish that Hannity, or Carlson, was the moderator. I can't stand Wallace.

Hannity????

Neither Trump nor Biden would have been allowed to say a word. He would be 10x worse the Wallace, just in the opposite direction. And that's crap too.

We need an actual moderator without bias, but that's not gonna happen unfortunately...

Hannity????

Neither Trump nor Biden would have been allowed to say a word. He would be 10x worse the Wallace, just in the opposite direction. And that's crap too.

We need an actual moderator without bias, but that's not gonna happen unfortunately...
Hannity has the analytical skills of a five-year-old. I can't watch his show or listen to his radio program. I actually thought Wallace did pretty well - particularly considering what he was trying to manage. He will have been the most balanced we will see.

The President missed a half-dozen opportunities to let Biden hoist himself on his own petard because he simply couldn't shut up.

Only positive is that Trump's base is probably happier than the Democrat base - but I doubt any new votes were won.

The President missed a half-dozen opportunities to let Biden hoist himself on his own petard because he simply couldn't shut up.

This. Unfortunately he only has one speed, and I'm OK with that speed most of the time but damn....

I did think that Wallace showed his bias. He may be the "most neutral" we get but that's how the left pills things to the left, by making us accept more and more, little by little.

The debate was horrible. Trump was not prepared. He had ample opportunity to put the things he's done on display and also to use Joe Biden's words, actions, and record against him and he did not take advantage of those opportunities. I hope he is much more prepared next debate that is if Joe doesn't refuse to show up for the next two after tonight's crap show.

What l seen we have to presidential candidates that couldn't follow a debate format, or stay on topic long enough to answer a question.
Had to be the worse debate l have seen. Neither could outline a plan for any question.
We had a debate and the topic for a time was face masks,, really. It wasn't even the question

So what was the debate score? Trump seemed to steamroll poor old Biden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg