Politics

Cornyn & Thune are GOP swamp rats & war pigs. Anyone that voted for them should be taken out to the woodshed for a good beating.
Seems that there is still much work to be done in draining the GOP Senate swamp.
Ridiculous. Thune gets things done and he will help Trump tremendously. Scott is fine but bungled the 2022 “red wave” when he was in charge of senate election support in 2022. He doesn’t have the street cred, connections or experience rallying the troops yet.
 
Cornyn & Thune are GOP swamp rats & war pigs. Anyone that voted for them should be taken out to the woodshed for a good beating.
Seems that there is still much work to be done in draining the GOP Senate swamp.
Trump - you know - that guy - wisely refused to acknowledge a preference and was prepared to work with any of the three. I think that showed political maturity. Perhaps his staunchest supporters should reflect on that.
 
Trump - you know - that guy - wisely refused to acknowledge a preference and was prepared to work with any of the three. I think that showed political maturity. Perhaps his staunchest supporters should reflect on that.
It shows that Trump is still weak in some aspect of the political arena
 
T
Ridiculous. Thune gets things done and he will help Trump tremendously. Scott is fine but bungled the 2022 “red wave” when he was in charge of senate election support in 2022. He doesn’t have the street cred, connections or experience rallying the troops yet.
Thune & Cornyn are Mitch McConnell proxies
 
It shows that Trump is still weak in some aspect of the political arena
Or maybe Trump knows Thune will get the Senate votes Trump needs. With 53 votes, it is still a thin margin but at least Collins, Murkowski and Manchin are marginalized or in Manchin’s case, gone. If anyone can get Collins and/or Murkowski onboard, it’s Thune.
 
I for one was pleased Trump stayed out of the senate leadership fight. I thought Thune took out Daschel in the 2004 election? Was hunting through South Dakota, North Dakota on my way to Saskatchewan in October of ‘04 and was impressed with the adds he was running. Only time will tell how effective he will be.
 
I for one was pleased Trump stayed out of the senate leadership fight. I thought Thune took out Daschel in the 2004 election? Was hunting through South Dakota, North Dakota on my way to Saskatchewan in October of ‘04 and was impressed with the adds he was running. Only time will tell how effective he will be.
Yes 2004. Thanks for catching my typo! 2012 was the year he likely could have beaten Romney for the Republican presidential nomination but chose not to run.
 
Or maybe Trump knows Thune will get the Senate votes Trump needs. With 53 votes, it is still a thin margin but at least Collins, Murkowski and Manchin are marginalized or in Manchin’s case, gone. If anyone can get Collins and/or Murkowski onboard, it’s Thune.
We have no choice but to find out
 
I wonder how it will perform against the F-22..? The russkies fortunately have only one or two squadrons of them..

 
I wonder how it will perform against the F-22..? The russkies fortunately have only one or two squadrons of them..

Doesn't really matter how many they have. They seem to have quite a lot of trouble getting more than a couple of them into the air in the first place.
 
I wonder how it will perform against the F-22..? The russkies fortunately have only one or two squadrons of them..

Impressive dogfight maneuverability but...
I think most dogfights now will be at long range and be won by a plane's sensors, fire control, and missiles.

When it comes to the cutting edge electronic systems, I will bet on Yankee ingenuity any day!
 
I wonder how it will perform against the F-22..? The russkies fortunately have only one or two squadrons of them..

about the only thing the SU57 has going for it is that it has a higher top speed..

the F22 has better stealth.. can engage targets in any direction within range (the SU57 can only engage targets in front of it).. and a number of other very distinct advantages..

We're I flying an F15 or F16 I wouldnt be too happy having to engage an SU57...

But our 5th Gen fighters (both the 22 and the 35) are significantly more advanced than the SU57, and as a rule our pilots are far better trained...
 
When your Country has to steal Maytag washing machines so the chips can be used in Defense projects like aircraft and munitions, your not even in the same class as China and the U.S.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,359
Members
169,536
Latest member
KieranChap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top