Politics

Yes and no.
Why people start wars usually doesn't have to do a lot with religion. However religion is how the gather the support of the people to go to said war.
I agree with that to a certain degree but it seems like that happens to a far lesser degree in the modern era.

I dont think he is wrong but I would also suggest that Biden has really broken the Democrat unity as well. I am not sure if any of the Biden major voting groups are as strong for him as they were in 2020.

I also think he is given too much credit that voters will do their own research on a candidate and make an informed decision based on what would improve their life. How much of the vote do think a Matthew McConaughey, The Rock, Taylor Swift, or Michelle Obama get. I'm sure it would surprise us all.

Seems to me that a lot of the violence done today by the radical wing of Islam is in the name of Allah and Jihad.
True enough. However, look back at the major conflicts of the past few hundred years and the majority have not been born out of religious fervor IMO. While it may indeed play a role in some it seems like the primary motivators are political, expansionist and territorial at their core.

Joe the President................really? Just an empty suit.
1000007823_jpg-3198065.jpg

Hell, I’ve seen some home owners associations ban the American flag, probably not widespread yet but it’s coming.
That's true. Often, community control freaks, and Nazi Karen's, will get on the homeowners board.
I was once the President of a large property owners association, but I was one of the good guys. Some of the other board members didn't like me for it.
I've seen the bullshit within those circles.

OK similar to thing in apartment block my ex wife lives in back where i come from.....just decide things and you have to pay up....looking for the swearing smiley....fk fk fk .....dont think I would do well living in one of those controlled areas..... :E Rofl:
Been there, done that. I wouldn't wish one of those nazi asshole gestapos on my worst enemy. If anyone says HOA, run and run very fast.

@Saul I certainly have no ability or desire to compare Biden with Putin.............but at THIS point in time, Biden has done far more harm to me than Putin has. Illegal immigration has flooded my area, and without jobs or language skills, many illegals have turned to crime. It is now rampant here. Before Joe, we didn't even lock our doors at night..............FWB

Seems to me that a lot of the violence done today by the radical wing of Islam is in the name of Allah and Jihad.
Yes but today is a very short period in the history.
There were plenty of atrocities done by every religion including Christianity and some of the numbers are unfathomable when the Worlds's population was less than 500 million.
It's terribly wrong to pit one religion against the other imho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleyPa

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.