Politics

Yes and no.
Why people start wars usually doesn't have to do a lot with religion. However religion is how the gather the support of the people to go to said war.
I agree with that to a certain degree but it seems like that happens to a far lesser degree in the modern era.
 
I agree with that to a certain degree but it seems like that happens to a far lesser degree in the modern era.
Seems to me that a lot of the violence done today by the radical wing of Islam is in the name of Allah and Jihad.
 

I dont think he is wrong but I would also suggest that Biden has really broken the Democrat unity as well. I am not sure if any of the Biden major voting groups are as strong for him as they were in 2020.

I also think he is given too much credit that voters will do their own research on a candidate and make an informed decision based on what would improve their life. How much of the vote do think a Matthew McConaughey, The Rock, Taylor Swift, or Michelle Obama get. I'm sure it would surprise us all.
 
Seems to me that a lot of the violence done today by the radical wing of Islam is in the name of Allah and Jihad.
True enough. However, look back at the major conflicts of the past few hundred years and the majority have not been born out of religious fervor IMO. While it may indeed play a role in some it seems like the primary motivators are political, expansionist and territorial at their core.
 
Joe the President................really? Just an empty suit.
1000007823_jpg-3198065.jpg
 
Hell, I’ve seen some home owners associations ban the American flag, probably not widespread yet but it’s coming.
That's true. Often, community control freaks, and Nazi Karen's, will get on the homeowners board.
I was once the President of a large property owners association, but I was one of the good guys. Some of the other board members didn't like me for it.
I've seen the bullshit within those circles.
 
OK similar to thing in apartment block my ex wife lives in back where i come from.....just decide things and you have to pay up....looking for the swearing smiley....fk fk fk .....dont think I would do well living in one of those controlled areas..... :E Rofl:
Been there, done that. I wouldn't wish one of those nazi asshole gestapos on my worst enemy. If anyone says HOA, run and run very fast.
 
@Saul I certainly have no ability or desire to compare Biden with Putin.............but at THIS point in time, Biden has done far more harm to me than Putin has. Illegal immigration has flooded my area, and without jobs or language skills, many illegals have turned to crime. It is now rampant here. Before Joe, we didn't even lock our doors at night..............FWB
 
Seems to me that a lot of the violence done today by the radical wing of Islam is in the name of Allah and Jihad.
Yes but today is a very short period in the history.
There were plenty of atrocities done by every religion including Christianity and some of the numbers are unfathomable when the Worlds's population was less than 500 million.
It's terribly wrong to pit one religion against the other imho.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,797
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top