Politics

1689099631237.png

1689123030855.jpeg

Turkey announced today that it will support Sweden’s acceptance into NATO. Finland was accepted into NATO earlier this year. Ratification will be quick and will bring NATO up to 32 members. Who would have thought that Vlad Putin would be the guy to make NATO relevant again!

Putin is truly a master strategist.

F0sv856XoAAeEpX.jpg

1689194144650.png

ANYBODY seen cheaper used vehicles?
No. The chart is using revisionist statistics. On AVERAGE, maybe they are -5.2 percent less expensive now. But that’s down from the 40-50 percent increase over the last three years. 8.1 MILLION fewer new cars and trucks were built during the scamdemic, so there are that many fewer used vehicles on the market now.

During covid, supply chains were broken. There was a shortage of computer chips for the automobile industry. Manufacturers were making vehicles and parking them until chips came in.

No. The chart is using revisionist statistics. On AVERAGE, maybe they are -5.2 percent less expensive now. But that’s down from the 40-50 percent increase over the last three years. 8.1 MILLION fewer new cars and trucks were built during the scamdemic, so there are that many fewer used vehicles on the market now.
Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

America is one of the wealthiest G-7 nations. Yet its life expectancy is comparable to that of China and Brazil. You find that funny ??
It's less the healthcare system and more the industrialized food, lack of activity in lifestyles, and so forth. In many cases people aren't even eating real food. That you won't find a planned parenthood location in a white suburb or a grocery store in the hood is a big issue too. To say the problem with our health is the healthcare system is to lobby for changing the brand of bandage instead of taking your hand off the hot stove.

doesn't fewer usually result in cost increase due to demand?

doesn't fewer usually result in cost increase due to demand?
Yes. I guess the -5.2 percent reduction on average for the current cost of a used vehicle, is because of the 40-50 percent increase in their cost over the last three years and not enough people are buying them? Add the now exorbitant interest rates and one can see why.

It's less the healthcare system and more the industrialized food, lack of activity in lifestyles, and so forth. In many cases people aren't even eating real food. That you won't find a planned parenthood location in a white suburb or a grocery store in the hood is a big issue too. To say the problem with our health is the healthcare system is to lobby for changing the brand of bandage instead of taking your hand off the hot stove.
No doubt that the consumption of processed foods, lack of activity and so forth is to blame for America's poor life expectancy. Those are all issues that should be addressed via preventative care.

However, those same criticisms apply to Canada as well. Canadians probably eat just as much processed food and are as inactive as Americans are. However, the American life expectancy pre-Covid was 77 years. Post- Covid it is 76 years. This is according to the CDC. Canada's life expectancy is 82 years. That's a pretty big gap considering the Canadian diet and lack of physical exercise is just as bad.

I think the food desert problem ain't talked about enough anywhere near as much as it currently is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GennieHowe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.