Politics

The strong take from the weak but the smart take from the strong. This time, the Democrats were smarter than the Republicans. When the absentee ballot movement gained momentum, the Dems knew it was all over but the crying (and legal mumbojumbo). Biden didn't campaign because he knew he didn't need to. In retrospect from this chair, between the virus and Trump's missteps, it was all over before it started.

Ok, so to be fair, let's work at fact checking the fact checkers. Hopefully the video's attach. I often have problems getting Twitter videos to attach.

You mention the story contains first person commentary. It does. It came from the hearings in Augusta yesterday.

The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

There are multiple news sources that quoted election officials in Fulton county that the election was stopped for the night and all workers were sent home. Here is one source. Start at the 1:25 mark.

Bad Kitty 真相
@pepesgrandma
https://youtu.be/XdCn4JJ-JWw

CNN proof! Fulton County Georgia just stopped counting at 10:30 PM. Lying
@elenaparent
said the poll watchers were not told to leave. Shouldn’t liars in senate be punished? Watch at 1:25

PA and GA stop counting when Trump is up. WI and MI have issues
Title says it all. Watch to the end(starts @ 1:22)! As areas in PA and GA decided to stop counting mail-ins (oddly at around the same time), cities in WI and...
youtube.com

Also watchers were told that they were done for the day and to go home. The watcher's did. At some point a watcher was called and told that counting was still going on. The watcher got another person and ran down to have security guards tell them that everyone had just left at 1:00 am. (I don't have time to dig for this right now as I have other things to do)

The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases

If you watch the video I posted, you can see the ballots are in wheeled suit cases. Not in regular ballot containers.

If you watch the video of Ruby below, you will see her walk by ballots in boxes, trays and all kinds of containers. Not sure if anyone can say what a regular ballot container was.

Let's talk about Ruby Freeman. She is the brilliant vote counter that filmed herself a number of times and posted it all over the internet. The internet is trying to erase her history but it seems there are a few videos still floating around.

Ruby's daughter is evidently the person with the blond braids who is in charge of this counting site. The lady in the blond braids according to the hearing is the one that had the table placed at the location at 8:30 in the morning. Why are ballots continually brought into this room to be counted over the course of the day when you have four suitcases setting under a table for 14 hours that are not being counted.

At about the 3 second mark of the video you referred to, Ruby (blue/purple) comes up and stands by the table. Then she goes to set down at the left table. At the 23 second mark, her daughter who is running this site gets a suitcase and wheels it over to the table where Ruby is setting and places ballots on Ruby's table. This is all in the video I posted yesterday that you referenced.

Team Trump
@TeamTrump

·
Dec 3

WATCH: Video footage from Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes

Embedded video

1:35
2M views

This claim about election fraud is disputed

This is one of the video's of Ruby showing off before the election. I could be wrong but I think this video is from October 19. Ruby has been given ballots to remove from envelopes and evidently record. The big question, why is Ruby alone in a cubicle counting votes. At a minimum she was supposed to have observers.

Anon +++
@magninano

Ruby Freeman shows us all the Ballots!

326.4K views

0:01 / 2:20

https://twitter.com/Q17Follow

Does security camera video show a Fulton County, Georgia, election supervisor suspiciously pulling suitcases filled with ballots from under a table after telling poll workers to leave the room? And did that election official continue to illegally count ballots without required monitors in a manner that calls into question Joe Biden's narrow win over Donald Trump in Georgia? No, those claim are not true

I will leave this for people to make their own determination. Does it make sense to have four suitcases of ballots setting under a table with a table cloth for fourteen hours while ballots are continually brought into the room to count. Then after the site coordinator tells everyone they are finished for the evening, (witnesses who were there) pull out the hidden suitcases and start counting ballots. Evidently there were 23,487 votes that were pristine, no creases, bubble selection perfectly made which were processed/recorded at 12:18 in the morning. If the ballots were pristine and not creased, I wonder how they were already removed from the envelope. Obviously I don't know, just curious.

I will place this back here as well. It was written on November 22, long before the video.

aNTJHU1U_normal.jpg

Kanekoa

@KanekoaTheGreat
· Nov 22
GEORGIA

**BOMBSHELL Edison Analysis - BIDEN takes 98% of a 23,487 vote batch at 12:18AM - Impossible!** This analysis corresponds with the Georgia "98% FOR BIDEN" sworn affidavits

Remember the "pristine sheets, no creases, bubble selection perfectly made". Watch below.

Show this thread

0:22
353.7K views

You may be absolutely correct. I would surprise me not at all if Fulton county was a crooked as a Tammany Hall judge. But, do date, the legal team has been remarkably ineffective in gaining traction in court for this or several other allegations. And the President doesn't get to declare martial law because he is losing an election or court cases.

I was involved in an election where half the electorate lived fifty miles from the voting place. Board meetings were held on Wednesday nights during work weeks. The vote was also going to be held on a Wednesday night. Half the electorate lived at least fifty miles away from the meetings' locations. None of them would ever attend a meeting since the board was comprised of entrenched good ol' boys who would talk about problems but never address them. Furthermore, the next day, Thursday was a workday. A hundred mile round trip on a work night wasn't conducive to good attendance.
Fast forward, a group of guys listening to the same old bullshit at each meeting, became interested in improving from the status quo. We did some research in the bylaws and devised a plan to get rid of ALL of them. At the next meeting a motion was made to allow for absentee ballots and that they would be mailed to those that lived the fifty or more miles away. Those in the local area would have to vote in person. Long story short, after some long distance phone campaigning, at the next election, all of the good ol' boys got their asses handed to them. After the swearing in at the next meeting, and listening to them bitch about the absentee ballot, how we screwed them yada yada, they left to the local gin mill to drown their sorrows. Having said that, for me anyway, this election was deja vu all over again. The Dems did the same thing, only on a massive scale.

Pretty good analysis reference Alito's order today and Pennsylvania. I am praying that the analysis of the timing and intent are correct; that though the court may be unwilling to enmesh itself in an election controversy quickly that would be unlikely to change a result, it is potentially willing to take up the fundamental issue of mail-in voting.

Good article.

Trump would have been best served to enlist the services of a white shoe law firm. That way they could have thrown 100 attorneys at the election in the states in question. 100 attorneys would have cost him $1-1.5 M per day, but it would have given him a much more coordinated effort.

Would any of those firms taken Trump on as a client, is another question. Especially with all the pressure put on the firm by the media and other clients. Of course Trump could have had a firm like Flynn did with Covington & Burling that didn't have the clients best interests at heart.

As Shipwreckcrew alludes to in the article. The timeframe to make an appeal of an election like this with witnesses coming forward in a staggered manner is almost impossible with the time allowed.

1607123537375.jpeg

The million dollar question.

If this voter fraud gets swept under the rug, as I'm sure it will happen, will we ever see another Republican President?

There are obviously real concerns in some counties about the process, but one interesting thing that many have missed is that President Trump won easily in Florida where he encouraged people to do mail-in voting. He probably missed out on many votes because of his rethoric regarding mail-in voting even if it is true. It looks like a strategic mistake. Sometimes Trump is his own worst enemy.

There are obviously real concerns in some counties about the process, but one interesting thing that many have missed is that President Trump won easily in Florida where he encouraged people to do mail-in voting. He probably missed out on many votes because of his rethoric regarding mail-in voting even if it is true. It looks like a strategic mistake.
Trump encouraged Florida voters to trust the mail-in system because in the State of Florida, you must be on an active voter ID role and request a ballot in writing or over the telephone to receive one at least 45 days prior to the election. Ballots are not mailed out to entire outdated, unverified voter registration roles like in many other states where all kinds of potential fuckery can occur...

The House freedom caucus, is calling out Barr to release evidence.

About time someone lights a fire under that guy's ass. Jeff Sessions 2.0

Arrogance and cluelessness is a common combination in liberal thought. I have no idea what your political ideologies are, and I honestly don't care. Nonetheless, your replies are typical of every liberal that I have ever heard in that you can eloquently spew the rhetoric on cue, but have no facts or substantive arguments to make to support your wildly asinine assertions.

Add that to the fact that you are not an American and obviously get your information straight from the mainstream media propaganda machines gives you a credibility rating of just about 0.0..

Furthermore, when you must resort to calling people names and throwing out racist terms like xenophobe for no other reason than them having political views vastly differing than yours, it tips your hand that you are holding no value cards which lowers your credibility to sub-zero. But, as my friend from Arizona points out, "Real" Americans could care less about your opinion of our politics. But, by all means keep replying because I know you can't help yourself..
So triggered if someone has an opinion that different from yours? Hmmm!! Then maybe that's probably why there are opposing political parties to start with, huh? If there wasn't then we'd all be under one party states, just as Germany became in the 30's, and look what happened then.

But as for my name calling? That's laughable!! You called me a "limey" (which is a totally wrong assumption of yours btw) that is by definition xenophobic. Just as calling you a "septic" (septic = septic tank = yank) in rhyming slang would be too. But I didn't, I just identified your slur for what it was. In response I just threw back the "demonrat" tag everyone loves using, with one of my own for the republican party. Your, drippping vitriolic comments/judgements in reply just proves IMO you're thin skinned and upset that someone has an opinion that opposes yours - and who has "the round onjects" to express it.

And yes, as this is a public forum, I will freely express my opinion like anyone else, so get used to it

So triggered if someone has an opinion that different from yours? Hmmm!! Then maybe that's probably why there are opposing political parties to start with, huh? If there wasn't then we'd all be under one party states, just as Germany became in the 30's, and look what happened then.

But as for my name calling? That's laughable!! You called me a "limey" (which is a totally wrong assumption of yours btw) that is by definition xenophobic. Just as calling you a "septic" (septic = septic tank = yank) in rhyming slang would be too. But I didn't, I just identified your slur for what it was. In response I just threw back the "demonrat" tag everyone loves using, with one of my own for the republican party. Your, drippping vitriolic comments/judgements in reply just proves IMO you're thin skinned and upset that someone has an opinion that opposes yours - and who has "the round onjects" to express it.

And yes, as this is a public forum, I will freely express my opinion like anyone else, so get used to it
I'm the one that called you a Limey. You use an "S" instead of a "Z" in your spelling.

Aussie, maybe?

Now, there you are being a deliberate bomb thrower. You know that is simply not done in polite society. Though perhaps, in this case, being called a "Limey" could be considered provocation - if you weren't obviously having so much fun. :E Angel:

The President may indeed believe sufficient votes were fraudulently cast to affect the election outcome in at least four states. It is also, as you correctly noted, extremely hard to prove such fraud as sufficient to overturn certified results. As I have attempted to note, there is indeed significant evidence that the Democrat party successfully used covid to employ changes to voting procedures (in some states perhaps of questionable legality) that empowered their potential voters far more than Trump's. I am also certain that Trump believes keeping alive the belief in the stolen election is important politically as attention slowly but inevitably shifts toward '22 and of course '24. I have always believed he is a pretty astute, if atypical, politician.

It is beginning to look like he will get no relief from any state court. I continue to believe that SCOTUS will not overturn a certified election without clear and irrefutable evidence. When the electors cast their ballots electing Biden President, Trump will acknowledge that result and leave office on schedule. I suspect that he will not actually concede - see paragraph 2 above. Armed militia armies will not march on Washington, or even Portland, to put him back in power.

However, what should happen is very different than "meekly" accepting an outcome. Rather, the Republican electorate needs to make sure that its representatives are positioned to roadblock every extreme bit legislation or extreme judicial appointment the left demands. Secondly, the electorate must ensure those representatives have the will to do it. The former starts with winning those two senate seats in Georgia. Lose those and we truly are going to see tremendous damage done over at least the next two years.

The second is in the hands of the Trump coalition. This new alliance of voters can't simply return to pre-Trump status quo. They must remain politically engaged. The outreach to employed working-class blacks and Hispanics must accelerate. They must, through engagement, demand their representatives in both houses fight with the same tenacity and party discipline as their political opponents.

Simply fulminating about actions that can't or won't happen is indeed meekly accepting the new status quo. Marshalling a new political force to win on the electoral and legislative battlegrounds that really matter is how to truly take the fight to the progressive left.
Maybe it was "bomb throwing" but just to test a point to the nth degree. But in casting normal political action/reaction as some kind of underground resistance to a tyrranical regime is stretching the point a bit too far I think - as you said yourself, "that's not done in polite society". But still it remains that the country will have to accept Biden's inauguration (meekly or otherwise) as the law of the land - come what may - and that includes Trump's party and his supporters as well.
I'm the one that called you a Limey. You use an "S" instead of a "Z" in your spelling.

Aussie, maybe?
Hahahaha!! Misquoted the wrong guy - my apologies to all - but my principle remains the same. A typo error!!

Yep!! Aussie.

Aussie, maybe?
You know what, you both have hunting in common, thats a start! I bet you'd probably get on fine over a beer...

Maybe it was "bomb throwing" but just to test a point to the nth degree. But in casting normal political action/reaction as some kind of underground resistance to a tyrranical regime is stretching the point a bit too far I think - as you said yourself, "that's not done in polite society". But still it remains that the country will have to accept Biden's inauguration (meekly or otherwise) as the law of the land - come what may - and that includes Trump's party and his supporters as well.

Hahahaha!! Misquoted the wrong guy - my apologies to all - but my principle remains the same. A typo error!!

Yep!! Aussie.
Let me tell you something. I don't have anything against the Brit's, or Australian's. I've met very fine people from both countries. But when a foreigner invades American politics by calling those of us who are Republicans, "Repugnant", that's when the gloves come off.
The Republican party may need an overhaul in some regards, but I would rather die as a Republican, then live as a Democrat.

I don’t know Brent, I’m getting fairly pissed at both parties. I prefer to call myself a patriot and just wish there was a party with the balls to stand for our constitution. We have a fight on our hands, and the first fight is to get our own house in order. The democrats may have stolen the election, but it looks like much of the chicanery may have been legal, enabled by the sheer ineptitude of republican leadership at the state level. Rather than get upset with an Aussie whose opinion is irrelevant in our country, let’s figure out how to right our own ship.

You know what, you both have hunting in common, thats a start! I bet you'd probably get on fine over a beer...
Im sure of that. But IMO when the expert political analysis starts, it's gone from a hunting forum for hunters, to just another form of the media - with a the inherent bias!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg