Pet peeves?

When did they start making that????

Ruger made training rifles for FTW when I was there, but all right hand.

Will check it out. Thanks!
Sometime last year I believe, can't remember the exact date. I'm a big fan of my Hawkeye - I have the predator version in 6.5 and it's a blast

Sometime last year I believe, can't remember the exact date. I'm a big fan of my Hawkeye - I have the predator version in 6.5 and it's a blast

Yeah, I looked and it seems it was last August. Now I have something to think about. :)

Ruger has made a version of the M77 Hawkeye called the FTW (based on the SAAM school) that comes LH in 6.5 Creedmoor.
View attachment 195472

Have that rifle in RH and in .308.. It is simply an OUTSTANDING rifle at its retail price point..

Been thinking about picking one up in 6.5 creed based on how impressed I have been with the .308

I've been looking at them myself in a .308

Back on the pet peeves, the one that really frosts my balls is girly men that have to ask their wives or SOs (aka mommies) if they are allowed to go hunting or have a gun in the house. I put these "men" on my do not go near list and hope they are neutered so as to not pollute the gene pool.

This ^^^ x2!

Duck dynasty.jpg

Ive actually wanted to buy a Creedmoor and set up a long range paper popper. But.... Savage is all I've been able to find in left hand and I just don't want a Savage.
Uh, half my bolt-action rifles are Savage. Oh wait the other half are Ruger M77. They all work well to me.
And honestly, that's one each :)

Uh, half my bolt-action rifles are Savage. Oh wait the other half are Ruger M77. They all work well to me.
And honestly, that's one each :)

Wasn't bashing Savage, I own two actually including an old rotary mag 30/30 lever fun (model 99 I think?). Just not what I have interest in.

Especially now that I know I can buy a Creedmoor with a muzzle brake!!!! :A Stirring:

Back on the pet peeves, the one that really frosts my balls is girly men that have to ask their wives or SOs (aka mommies) if they are allowed to go hunting or have a gun in the house. I put these "men" on my do not go near list and hope they are neutered so as to not pollute the gene pool.

So thankful that my wife keeps more guns in the house than I do, and loves hunting and shooting in general as much as I do... I really cant imagine happiness in any other sort of relationship..

No frosted balls around here :)

Have that rifle in RH and in .308.. It is simply an OUTSTANDING rifle at its retail price point..

Been thinking about picking one up in 6.5 creed based on how impressed I have been with the .308

Pictures of the rifle please!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These are the men who end up taking their wives with them, not because the wife likes to shoot or hunt but because she won't allow him to go on any vacation without her, they end up spending more time doing day excursions than actually hunting.

Cripes, I hope no one is taking this stuff personally. I know I fit a couple of the pet peeves of others but I have broad shoulders and get a good laugh out of them. I put a brake on my new 28 Nosler arm cannon because my skinny ass can't handle the recoil. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pet peeve: my PH insinuating that all those scratches on my legs are easily avoided if I would just walk around the bushes...

The hits just keep on coming! Askholes. :S Lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg