Pet peeves?

When did they start making that????

Ruger made training rifles for FTW when I was there, but all right hand.

Will check it out. Thanks!
Sometime last year I believe, can't remember the exact date. I'm a big fan of my Hawkeye - I have the predator version in 6.5 and it's a blast
 
Sometime last year I believe, can't remember the exact date. I'm a big fan of my Hawkeye - I have the predator version in 6.5 and it's a blast

Yeah, I looked and it seems it was last August. Now I have something to think about. :)
 
Ruger has made a version of the M77 Hawkeye called the FTW (based on the SAAM school) that comes LH in 6.5 Creedmoor.
View attachment 195472

Have that rifle in RH and in .308.. It is simply an OUTSTANDING rifle at its retail price point..

Been thinking about picking one up in 6.5 creed based on how impressed I have been with the .308
 
I've been looking at them myself in a .308
 
Back on the pet peeves, the one that really frosts my balls is girly men that have to ask their wives or SOs (aka mommies) if they are allowed to go hunting or have a gun in the house. I put these "men" on my do not go near list and hope they are neutered so as to not pollute the gene pool.

This ^^^ x2!

Duck dynasty.jpg
 
Ive actually wanted to buy a Creedmoor and set up a long range paper popper. But.... Savage is all I've been able to find in left hand and I just don't want a Savage.
Uh, half my bolt-action rifles are Savage. Oh wait the other half are Ruger M77. They all work well to me.
And honestly, that's one each :)
 
Uh, half my bolt-action rifles are Savage. Oh wait the other half are Ruger M77. They all work well to me.
And honestly, that's one each :)

Wasn't bashing Savage, I own two actually including an old rotary mag 30/30 lever fun (model 99 I think?). Just not what I have interest in.

Especially now that I know I can buy a Creedmoor with a muzzle brake!!!! :A Stirring:
 
Back on the pet peeves, the one that really frosts my balls is girly men that have to ask their wives or SOs (aka mommies) if they are allowed to go hunting or have a gun in the house. I put these "men" on my do not go near list and hope they are neutered so as to not pollute the gene pool.

So thankful that my wife keeps more guns in the house than I do, and loves hunting and shooting in general as much as I do... I really cant imagine happiness in any other sort of relationship..

No frosted balls around here :)
 
Have that rifle in RH and in .308.. It is simply an OUTSTANDING rifle at its retail price point..

Been thinking about picking one up in 6.5 creed based on how impressed I have been with the .308

Pictures of the rifle please!
 
Back on the pet peeves, the one that really frosts my balls is girly men that have to ask their wives or SOs (aka mommies) if they are allowed to go hunting or have a gun in the house. I put these "men" on my do not go near list and hope they are neutered so as to not pollute the gene pool.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Back on the pet peeves, the one that really frosts my balls is girly men that have to ask their wives or SOs (aka mommies) if they are allowed to go hunting or have a gun in the house. I put these "men" on my do not go near list and hope they are neutered so as to not pollute the gene pool.

These are the men who end up taking their wives with them, not because the wife likes to shoot or hunt but because she won't allow him to go on any vacation without her, they end up spending more time doing day excursions than actually hunting.
 
Cripes, I hope no one is taking this stuff personally. I know I fit a couple of the pet peeves of others but I have broad shoulders and get a good laugh out of them. I put a brake on my new 28 Nosler arm cannon because my skinny ass can't handle the recoil. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Pet peeve: my PH insinuating that all those scratches on my legs are easily avoided if I would just walk around the bushes...
 
The hits just keep on coming! Askholes. :S Lol:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top