Pay It Forward-Free

Up for the Barnes 375 caliber 235 grain TSX FB from Tucketed. Redding 270 win neck
IMG_9096.jpeg
sizing two die set.
 
They are yours mauserhunter, just PM me your contact info and I will mail them this week.
 
Kydex holster for Kimber 365 macro (wont fit my suppressor height sites)
Kydex holster for 43x that I don’t like way gun fits in. It fits, but not like my other holster
Stock night sites on 365 macro
Stock trigger on 365 macro

IMG_4808.jpeg
IMG_4809.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Long story short I ended up with 2 copies of Death in the long grass.

This is a hardcover and its unread.

I am in Australia but happy to snail mail it around if needed.

View attachment 586944
I would like that if it's still available
 
I will go rummage around and get something posted tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!
 
180g cutting edge bullets lazers
The bullets upside down I loaded and pulled. My 300wm pressured up really quick with them. I do not think it’s any fault of the bullet. I think it’s the Christensen arms carbon wrapped barrel.
But anyway they are free for you to try. Just for shipping
The eldx 52-54 bullets. I tried to get a load with these in the same rifle. Didn’t work for me.
The box is yours for shipping only.

CBBE2D42-F199-40C2-AA3F-CB70B60E326D.jpeg
F8E1257C-CCED-4F96-BE1B-DCAAA3080489.jpeg
96522E25-940E-480D-8D75-75CC6D0EB611.jpeg
82156546-E2F2-4857-947B-080946A767D5.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
180g cutting edge bullets lazers
The bullets upside down I loaded and pulled. My 300wm pressured up really quick with them. I do not think it’s any fault of the bullet. I think it’s the Christensen arms carbon wrapped barrel.
But anyway they are free for you to try. Just for shipping
The eldx 52-54 bullets. I tried to get a load with these in the same rifle. Didn’t work for me.
The box is yours for shipping only.
I’ll take both if still available.
 
I’ll offer up a tabletop carbon tripod made by Gitzo. I do not have the mounting plate any more, but I think that could be replaced fairly easily. Approx 26” tall with legs extended and 12” tall with legs collapsed. First I’ll take it gets it.
IMG_4198.jpeg
 
I‘ll take the 10mm brass if still available
It's yours! PM your mailing info and I will get it in the mail in the next day or two.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,930
Members
169,650
Latest member
CyrilJudy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top