Pay It Forward-Free

Up for the Barnes 375 caliber 235 grain TSX FB from Tucketed. Redding 270 win neck
IMG_9096.jpeg
sizing two die set.

They are yours mauserhunter, just PM me your contact info and I will mail them this week.

Kydex holster for Kimber 365 macro (wont fit my suppressor height sites)
Kydex holster for 43x that I don’t like way gun fits in. It fits, but not like my other holster
Stock night sites on 365 macro
Stock trigger on 365 macro

IMG_4808.jpeg
IMG_4809.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Long story short I ended up with 2 copies of Death in the long grass.

This is a hardcover and its unread.

I am in Australia but happy to snail mail it around if needed.

View attachment 586944
I would like that if it's still available

I will go rummage around and get something posted tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!

180g cutting edge bullets lazers
The bullets upside down I loaded and pulled. My 300wm pressured up really quick with them. I do not think it’s any fault of the bullet. I think it’s the Christensen arms carbon wrapped barrel.
But anyway they are free for you to try. Just for shipping
The eldx 52-54 bullets. I tried to get a load with these in the same rifle. Didn’t work for me.
The box is yours for shipping only.

CBBE2D42-F199-40C2-AA3F-CB70B60E326D.jpeg
F8E1257C-CCED-4F96-BE1B-DCAAA3080489.jpeg
96522E25-940E-480D-8D75-75CC6D0EB611.jpeg
82156546-E2F2-4857-947B-080946A767D5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
180g cutting edge bullets lazers
The bullets upside down I loaded and pulled. My 300wm pressured up really quick with them. I do not think it’s any fault of the bullet. I think it’s the Christensen arms carbon wrapped barrel.
But anyway they are free for you to try. Just for shipping
The eldx 52-54 bullets. I tried to get a load with these in the same rifle. Didn’t work for me.
The box is yours for shipping only.
I’ll take both if still available.

I‘ll take the 10mm brass if still available

I’ll offer up a tabletop carbon tripod made by Gitzo. I do not have the mounting plate any more, but I think that could be replaced fairly easily. Approx 26” tall with legs extended and 12” tall with legs collapsed. First I’ll take it gets it.
IMG_4198.jpeg

I’ll offer up a tabletop carbon tripod made by Gitzo. I do not have the mounting plate any more, but I think that could be replaced fairly easily. Approx 26” tall with legs extended and 12” tall with legs collapsed. First I’ll take it gets it.
View attachment 587391
I’ll take it

I’ll rummage around and find something to put up

I‘ll take the 10mm brass if still available
It's yours! PM your mailing info and I will get it in the mail in the next day or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.