on a lighter note...

140E955B-BBFC-40A3-A743-4F864DA48D9B.jpeg
 
1654818407402.png
 
1654840025750.png
 
@observe
They must be British distances.
Next door 1 to 200 k
Up the road 5 to 1000 k
A reasonable drive 1,000 to 5,000 k
My scrub bull hunt will be around a 6,000 k round trip.
When I was in Ireland a friend said it was an overnight trip to go from Dublin to Galway. A little 160km trip.
I told her in Australia I've driven further just to get from home to the corner store. We made it a little day trip and still had 6hrs to look around Galway before going back to Dublin.
Bob

I’ve done that in New Zealand
People were surprised I drove a whopping 400k on in one day
I’ve had New Zealanders tell me they thought they’d drive from Brisbane to Darwin next morning
And
A Scottish man thought he’d drive from Brisbane next day to Melbourne
Yikes
Oz distances
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,291
Latest member
micimistcu1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top