on a lighter note...

1653353377980.png
 
We need a picture of that!
Saw a gal smoking a cigarette and casually mentioned that I had something a lot better than that to suck on. Don't know what she had in that handbag but the dentist said I'd be fine after some major reconstruction.
 
Saw a gal smoking a cigarette and casually mentioned that I had something a lot better than that to suck on. Don't know what she had in that handbag but the dentist said I'd be fine after some major reconstruction.

This has given me ideas

Oh dear
Most are bad[emoji48][emoji15]
 
1653397338629.png
 
1653397383235.png
 
1653397402489.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top