on a lighter note...

608EA627-2CD7-48F3-B796-CEFB9948DBF3.jpeg
 
We need a picture of that!

Unfortunately it was before the days of cameras in phones.

One of my guys got the skid steer stuck cleaning out a log jam in a marshy area. I got the first tractor stuck trying to get him out. Another one of my guys got the second tractor stuck trying to get me out.

We called a wrecker and even though it was chained to a tree as an anchor, got it stuck. The wrecker was at least able to winch out the second tractor. I went to the yard and got a spool of 150' of wire rope and with multiple pulls from a safer distance, was able to winch out the other equipment. We had to drive steel posts into the ground and attach come-a-longs to the skid steer to keep it from flipping as it was being winched out.

I asked the wrecker driver how much I got to charge him for getting him unstuck. He gave me a discount.:cool:

Complete waste of a day.
 
1653435610060.png
 
1653436946655.png
 
1653436990568.png
 
Unfortunately it was before the days of cameras in phones.

One of my guys got the skid steer stuck cleaning out a log jam in a marshy area. I got the first tractor stuck trying to get him out. Another one of my guys got the second tractor stuck trying to get me out.

We called a wrecker and even though it was chained to a tree as an anchor, got it stuck. The wrecker was at least able to winch out the second tractor. I went to the yard and got a spool of 150' of wire rope and with multiple pulls from a safer distance, was able to winch out the other equipment. We had to drive steel posts into the ground and attach come-a-longs to the skid steer to keep it from flipping as it was being winched out.

I asked the wrecker driver how much I got to charge him for getting him unstuck. He gave me a discount.:cool:

Complete waste of a day.
Sounds like you could've used help from Ukranian farmers and their tractors? LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,280
Members
169,329
Latest member
vapsolonet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top