on a lighter note...

1653353377980.png
 
We need a picture of that!
Saw a gal smoking a cigarette and casually mentioned that I had something a lot better than that to suck on. Don't know what she had in that handbag but the dentist said I'd be fine after some major reconstruction.
 
Saw a gal smoking a cigarette and casually mentioned that I had something a lot better than that to suck on. Don't know what she had in that handbag but the dentist said I'd be fine after some major reconstruction.

This has given me ideas

Oh dear
Most are bad[emoji48][emoji15]
 
1653397338629.png
 
1653397383235.png
 
1653397402489.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,849
Members
169,440
Latest member
HarryUnzu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top