on a lighter note...

B6E2BFA1-E465-4552-9993-D7B2EC0D4B11.jpeg
 
In a recent flight where I was in the exit row seat, the flight attendent very specifically informed me not to put my feet up on the ledge of the door. She said we want to make sure the raft goes out, not inflate into the plane

This picture makes me think she was talking from experience
 
1647445762432.png
 
Thats the way it has been for over 20 years. Parents fought the teachers so their kids were free to wreak havoc in school then the teachers are supposed to teach about the 30 genders while getting their wages stripped to help the economy. And in the pandemic teach kids via computer at home. AND ARE NOT allowed to fail a student that has learned nothing. Didn't they used to sing a song saying; the wheels on the bus go around and around? Not for a long time.
On TV I've seen an ad for an app that can write your cover letter for a job because those that graduated HS or college have no writing skills. What will they do if they get the job? Is there an app for that?
Yes, that picture describes the education system perfectly. I think they patterned the government after that example. So we have arrived.
 
When England was under attack by Germany they wanted guns after taking away guns. They got them from us. After the war they took guns away again. Does the Rambo movies strike a familiar chord?
If america was attack, Red Dawn anybody, and we handed them their a$$ we would get a big thank you and the next day someone would introduce an anti gun bill. Ask Winston Churchill how that works. Or read Judges 11 about Jephthah and see some types of thinking are timeless.
 
1647481417156.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,941
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top