on a lighter note...

View attachment 453418
we will never see adds like this again!
Thx for sharing @Bullthrower338!

A few more...
rolex-ad-rhino.jpg


rolex-rhino-ad.jpg


rolex-black-rhino-ad.jpg


rolex-purdey-ad.jpg
 
Last edited:
In Australia we say 4x2.

Unless it's in the context of someone been hit or flogged then it always comes out as 4-b-2
 
In Australia we say 4x2.

Unless it's in the context of someone been hit or flogged then it always comes out as 4-b-2
I guess someone early in the material industry said the smaller size first and it stuck. But then Flogging has not been an American pastime like other countries. Maybe it still is in the S&M group. :)
Isn't a 4x2 vehicle a two wheel drive vehicle with 4 wheels? Just another American thing?
We got a trunk and a hood. Others have a Boot and Bonnet. :)
 
Who remembers high jump into a rough sand pit?
 
I don't think there's much flogging going on here nowadays, not that sort.

To steal something is to flog it.

Someone flogged a motorbike from my shed last week.

Some would flog E'm with a 4-b-2 if they caught them and had a length handy. A pick handle would work too.

Flogging is also driving a vehicle hard, flogging it around the streets etc.

We are pretty sure they have been flogging the bike they flogged from us.

We have seen youths flogging bikes around the streets with no helmets. Presumably stolen, painted and treated like trash.

The bike was flogged , has been flogged and likely trashed by now.

If the authorities could flog them the crime rate might reduce. If someone flogged em with a 4-b-2 they are bound to get caught for the flogging of the theiving mongrels.

They flog someones shit and get away with it they do it again.
Flog someone for flogging shit your in the shit.
 
I don't think there's much flogging going on here nowadays, not that sort.

To steal something is to flog it.

Someone flogged a motorbike from my shed last week.

Some would flog E'm with a 4-b-2 if they caught them and had a length handy. A pick handle would work too.

Flogging is also driving a vehicle hard, flogging it around the streets etc.

We are pretty sure they have been flogging the bike they flogged from us.

We have seen youths flogging bikes around the streets with no helmets. Presumably stolen, painted and treated like trash.

The bike was flogged , has been flogged and likely trashed by now.

If the authorities could flog them the crime rate might reduce. If someone flogged em with a 4-b-2 they are bound to get caught for the flogging of the theiving mongrels.

They flog someones shit and get away with it they do it again.
Flog someone for flogging shit your in the shit.
Great use of the term. Don't ask an American for a Fag. (Cigarette)
 
Who remembers high jump into a rough sand pit?
They brought in a load of sawdust in the spring for us that had to last until the following spring
 
Now THAT'S a "Jungle Gym"! But co ed? Heck, myself and a couple of other boys got a "swat" once from the Principal for playing on the "girls" Jungle Gym after being told not to!

Didn't you ever get to recite the little jingle:

Teacher Teacher I declare, I see someone's underwear.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,429
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top