on a lighter note...

In my Neighborhood in Chicago the streetlights had a circuit of sorts that if a car hit one it would cut the electricity to the light. When my buddies And I found this out we would kick the base were the circuit was located and the light would go out. For laughs we could knock out every street light in the entire neighborhood.
The guys before me used to toss the dime in the basket at the toll booth then dump the clutch to set off the alarm before the coin registered. They were delayed by my time.
 
1645397250360.jpeg
 
Reminds me of a time in Reno when my Dad and I were walking between Casinos and there was a blond cop that was easily a 12 on a 10 scale cuffing a drunk. My dad looked at me and said hit me you son of a bitch. Lol
 
Reminds me of a time in Reno when my Dad and I were walking between Casinos and there was a blond cop that was easily a 12 on a 10 scale cuffing a drunk. My dad looked at me and said hit me you son of a bitch. Lol
I had a wonderful father, but I was born when he was under 50. The age difference is too big. I'm afraid this has affected my relationships with women, although there doesn't seem to be much to complain about
 
1645460245848.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,452
Messages
1,576,582
Members
170,603
Latest member
AhmedWilco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top