on a lighter note...

Didn't she shoot a tiger when she was young?

Yes, among many other things. The Royal family have always been serious about their hunting.
 
5F0CF71D-FF31-48BD-90C9-C75494E7F995.jpeg
 
Yes, among many other things. The Royal family have always been serious about their hunting.
I think she served in the military, too.
 
Yes. In the final months of the war, once there was nothing happening in England, she was appointed an honorary second subaltern in the Auxillary Territorial Service. A few months later promoted to honorary junior commander. Plenty of photgraphs in uniform.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,793
Members
169,020
Latest member
MosesCvb60
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top