on a lighter note...

IMG-20220107-WA0034.jpg
 
It would a perfect set up, if you were sitting at your picnic table with a BB rifle, and taking head shots at the squirrels. LOL!!!!!
Yes, you do have a good point! I knew there was a reason I posted those here.:A Gathering:
 
Actually, it's wrong to kill someone with whom you share a meal. We should at least leave the table.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,022
Members
169,884
Latest member
PamalaHust
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top