on a lighter note...

Didn't she shoot a tiger when she was young?

Yes, among many other things. The Royal family have always been serious about their hunting.
 
5F0CF71D-FF31-48BD-90C9-C75494E7F995.jpeg
 
Yes, among many other things. The Royal family have always been serious about their hunting.
I think she served in the military, too.
 
Yes. In the final months of the war, once there was nothing happening in England, she was appointed an honorary second subaltern in the Auxillary Territorial Service. A few months later promoted to honorary junior commander. Plenty of photgraphs in uniform.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,060
Members
170,510
Latest member
ThanhCsb55
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top