on a lighter note...

Didn't she shoot a tiger when she was young?

Yes, among many other things. The Royal family have always been serious about their hunting.
 
5F0CF71D-FF31-48BD-90C9-C75494E7F995.jpeg
 
Yes, among many other things. The Royal family have always been serious about their hunting.
I think she served in the military, too.
 
Yes. In the final months of the war, once there was nothing happening in England, she was appointed an honorary second subaltern in the Auxillary Territorial Service. A few months later promoted to honorary junior commander. Plenty of photgraphs in uniform.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,646
Members
169,598
Latest member
BrigetteLn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top