on a lighter note...

Virus Life



Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
I used to spin the toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
I need to practice social distancing from the refrigerator.
Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter . . . . the Living Room or the Bedroom.
Helpful hint: Ever few days, try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job!
I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to Twilight Zone.
This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into the house, told my dog-we laughed a lot.
Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business!
My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
I’m so excited - it’s time to take out the garbage. What to wear, what to wear?
I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyardia. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroomia.
Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks women with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year. I’m totally offended!

Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under!
 
92320665_220855248991594_3249903879168458752_n.jpg
 
92288279_798893757186487_3366569763751854080_n.jpg
 
92375199_648975802502745_3856035785971073024_n.jpg
 
92549116_3350137385000358_5265382025153478656_n.jpg
92459176_1308611936015802_2604553419100258304_n.jpg
 
92243941_10158282848199295_2373859528652357632_n.jpg
 
92708006_10222128766668984_411928878840283136_n.jpg
 
92627586_1047034575659367_5891052068898078720_n.jpg
 
92664837_1047159338980224_4872107589439062016_n.jpg
 
92459809_224759378625052_8968947064822038528_n.jpg
 
Virus Life



Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
I used to spin the toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.
I need to practice social distancing from the refrigerator.
Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter . . . . the Living Room or the Bedroom.
Helpful hint: Ever few days, try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job!
I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to Twilight Zone.
This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into the house, told my dog-we laughed a lot.
Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business!
My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
I’m so excited - it’s time to take out the garbage. What to wear, what to wear?
I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyardia. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroomia.
Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks women with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year. I’m totally offended!

Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under!
You gotta do standup! Thanks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,896
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top