on a lighter note...

To the grandma--you should have thrown his perverted butt out of your house!
 
IMG_1358.JPG
 
I run an IT company and this has been the last 2 weeks! Glad we are essential and get to keep working, but EVERYONE is calling in “urgent” work from home requests.

IMG_1344.JPG
 
kung_flu.jpg
 
IMG_4632.JPG
 
We will survive one way or another.....:whistle::whistle:

We will survive one way or another.jpg
 
I hope you are armed when deep-sea fishing...
Try and put this into perspective, you're fishing and land a 12ft Shark weighing in at around 1000lbs fighting for it's life when all of a sudden you feel a force overcome your previous force and then a pause, and an easier reel in.
You find this after you get it in the boat.
Now what?

90006214_10218558997658478_6256352115598295040_n.jpg


164955_529322180439608_40000543_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bacon wrapped alligator with a whole chicken in it's mouth.
91009500_3255598737802801_7146761645660831744_n.jpg


aa2.jpg
 
Last edited:
From our friend Bobby....

Please just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock-down!
Actually, I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and we all agreed that things are getting bad.
I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything.
Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end, the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing.
The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the doorknob told me to get a grip.
The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes,
you guessed it .....pull myself together!!
 
With all this Corona virus stuff going on, In seriously waiting for some gaming software company to put out some sim/action game where the object is to collect enough toilet paper, hand sanitizer,food and booze - with a "gun lover's" bonus level for us who want to stock up with "all the essentials" in case of zombies (or for those of us to finally get that genuine 1920's .470NE double rifle with all the goodies: dolls head bite, side locks, cased, patina to the engraving etc etc!) - before the virus gets you!! And no, in my version there'd be no automatic respawn - just a "start all over again from scratch" button - just to sort the wannabes from the hard core gamers!! :)

If somebody does, I'm using this post to claim theft of my intellectual property!! (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,341
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top