on a lighter note...

I agree with Steve, I don't like that thought either!

81006287_10202699643509960_1475306396999221248_n.jpg
 
CARP - Canadian Association of Retired People
Questions and Answers from CARP Forum


Q: Where can single men over the age of 70 find
younger women who are interested in them?
A:
Try a bookstore, under
Fiction.

Q:
What can a man do while his wife is going
through menopause?
A:
Keep busy. If you're handy with tools, you can
finish the basement. When you're done, you will have a place to
live.


Q: How can you increase the heart rate of your
over-70 year-old husband?
A:
Tell him you're pregnant.

Q:
How can you avoid that terrible curse of the
elderly wrinkles?
A:
Take off your glasses.

Q:
Seriously! What can I do for these crow's feet
and all those wrinkles on my face?
A:
Go braless. It will usually pull them
out.

Q:
Why should 70-plus year old people use valet
parking?
A:
Valets don't forget where they park your car

Q:
Is it common for 70-plus year olds to have
problems with short term memory storage?
A:
Storing memory is not a problem. Retrieving it
is the problem.

Q:
As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A:
Yes, but usually in the afternoon.

Q:
Where should 70-plus year olds look for eye
glasses?
A:
On their foreheads.

Q:
What is the most common remark made by 70-plus
year olds when they enter antique stores?
A:
"Gosh, I remember these!"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top