on a lighter note...

IMG-20200101-WA0000.jpeg
 
81173730_2714980355211892_2126755049202778112_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 81173730_2714980355211892_2126755049202778112_n.jpg
    81173730_2714980355211892_2126755049202778112_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 220
The Brits haven't owned Land Rover for quite some time. Currently owned by Tata Motors of India who bough it from Ford in 2008.
 
81614987_2567541890235316_8287556954352517120_n.jpg
 
81616311_431338061085755_7408494976994115584_n.jpg
 
82095627_584984395672986_1615909616086941696_n.jpg
 
81359142_565790744000216_5310294936254414848_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,824
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top