on a lighter note...

IMG-20200101-WA0000.jpeg
 
81173730_2714980355211892_2126755049202778112_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 81173730_2714980355211892_2126755049202778112_n.jpg
    81173730_2714980355211892_2126755049202778112_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 219
The Brits haven't owned Land Rover for quite some time. Currently owned by Tata Motors of India who bough it from Ford in 2008.
 
81614987_2567541890235316_8287556954352517120_n.jpg
 
81616311_431338061085755_7408494976994115584_n.jpg
 
82095627_584984395672986_1615909616086941696_n.jpg
 
81359142_565790744000216_5310294936254414848_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top