on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1526147623750.jpg
 
???
FB_IMG_1526124953618.jpg
 
IMG_3945.PNG
 
A guy on FB was super offended by that post. Whining and crying about the horrible injustice of it all. I noticed his name and told him” buck up Pete. Its just Peter#er was to funny not to post back to him
 
A guy on FB was super offended by that post. Whining and crying about the horrible injustice of it all. I noticed his name and told him” buck up Pete. Its just Peter#er was to funny not to post back to him

At some point, whining and crying about injustice will be exposed as the true character of weak minded, all talk do nothings.
 
A guy on FB was super offended by that post. Whining and crying about the horrible injustice of it all. I noticed his name and told him” buck up Pete. Its just Peter#er was to funny not to post back to him
Sounds like a peter pounder! Pussification of the US, pathetic!
 
7555B408-B76D-4E72-A1C9-BFA73ABF40D2.jpeg
 
FB_IMG_1526062640923.jpg
 
1E4BF9D2-0D58-4E65-951B-7E4408A056BF.jpeg
 
nature-v-nature.jpg
 
4C447112-842B-49DD-821F-6C36B0552CE5.jpeg
 
images (4).jpg
images (5).jpg
 
0819FB3F-33B3-4D7E-87C4-6AD381F6E11B.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top