on a lighter note...

IMG_3917.PNG
 
:E Rofl: ^^^^^^^^^^^ BTDT^^^^^^^^^^^^ :E Rofl:
 
21751292_465552900474207_6361712847522641565_n.jpg
21558998_465552897140874_5761455723034586339_n.jpg
 
21558016_1936052523335344_4731210552094124949_n.jpg
 
Can't imagine why?[emoji15]
I’m pretty sure she’s going to kill me in my sleep, I find it hilarious. Soooo I’ve shortened it to LT so my kids don’t get a mental image that will scar them for life. Misses on the other hand doesn’t find it near as humorous.
 
I’m pretty sure she’s going to kill me in my sleep, I find it hilarious. Soooo I’ve shortened it to LT so my kids don’t get a mental image that will scar them for life. Misses on the other hand doesn’t find it near as humorous.
My wife(ex), didn't care much for the use of words, like "Beaver", or "Camel toe".
 
My wife(ex), didn't care much for the use of words, like "Beaver", or "Camel toe".
Mine has a pretty good since of humor, she’d have to. She been married to me for almost 20 years now.
 
I’m pretty sure she’s going to kill me in my sleep, I find it hilarious. Soooo I’ve shortened it to LT so my kids don’t get a mental image that will scar them for life. Misses on the other hand doesn’t find it near as humorous.
I called my Latina wife "Stingy Taco". Fortunately, I'm still alive, and she is just a bad memory. Lol.
 
B71FF528-47FB-412D-A58C-670D204995B4.jpeg
 
If you had the choice between being as rich as Bill Gates or having world peace, what color Lamborghini would you buy?

I went to the doctors earlier today with hearing problems.
He said “Can you describe the symptoms?”
I said “Homers a fat guy, Marge has blue hair and they have two kids ......”

Money doesn’t buy you happiness but it can buy you food, something to drink and a small tropical island inhabited by 20 awesome female models.
 
A guy that raised rabbits had a city slicker over for a visit. When he offered his visitor some rabbit turds to try, he was asked "What are these"? The reply was smart pills. The visitor nibbled on one and remarked, these smell like shit, they must be turds. The rabbit guy responded "See. You're getting smarter already".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,197
Members
170,532
Latest member
Joellen17B
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top