on a lighter note...

1753214254835.png
 
True story.

I told my mother, younger sister, and ex-wife that getting kicked in the nuggets was the most painful thing in the world.

"Child birth!!!" they all snarled in unison.

"Ask any dude who's ever been kicked in the cods if he ever wants to be kicked in the cods again. Every one of you wanted another kid after having experienced the birth of you eldest. QED."

If looks could kill, you guys wouldn't know me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,953
Members
169,069
Latest member
LyndaPrimm
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top