on a lighter note...

Could be worse. Some places in Alabama, if you divorce your wife she's still your sister
I am given to understand that the toothbrush was in fact invented in West Virginia. If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called the teethbrush.
 
Pretty rich coming from a state of methed out hillbillies. Tennessee is if not equal behind some of those you make fun of. :ROFLMAO:

So you noticed. :E Rofl:
Hillbillies don’t use meth.
It’s called moonshine.
The younger hill folks call it weed or marijuana. (When the feds ain't around.)
Foreigners (that's all you others that ain't from around here) and city folk do meth.
:E Rofl:
 
I know this meme has been beat to death already, but I couldn't resist. :cool:

243Couple.png
 
So you noticed. :E Rofl:
Hillbillies don’t use meth.
It’s called moonshine.
The younger hill folks call it weed or marijuana. (When the feds ain't around.)
Foreigners (that's all you others that ain't from around here) and city folk do meth.
:E Rofl:
I went to college in Tennessee they use copious quantities of meth.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,788
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top