on a lighter note...

I can beat that! The street crew in my town had to paint" School Zone" on the paving in front of all schools. They misspelled Shcool Zone. It was there for a week for everyone to see.
This was on the road that led into the high school where my mother taught for many years. And yes, that is tobacco growing up in the upper right corner of the picture. It is North Carolina after all.


1752341018130.png
 
This was on the road that led into the high school where my mother taught for many years. And yes, that is tobacco growing up in the upper right corner of the picture. It is North Carolina after all.


View attachment 698914
Saw a road sign in Lower Slower Delaware "Detour Ahaed" and that's the way they pronounced it with a long "a". Ahayed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,961
Members
170,485
Latest member
HollyEasty
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top