on a lighter note...

494679969_1046069340820064_1791579450284003939_n.jpg
 
Yep, I have one just like it that I was using on our organic stuff. You'll burn up 500 gallons on less than 30 acres, probably closer to twenty. Only 130 more acres to get done. Real cheap. But hey, lets go green right? :A Shades:
 
Yep, I have one just like it that I was using on our organic stuff. You'll burn up 500 gallons on less than 30 acres, probably closer to twenty. Only 130 more acres to get done. Real cheap. But hey, lets go green right? :A Shades:
Like who would notice a few thistle seeds or grasshopper guts in their whole wheat bread or corn chips? Pffft! Might even add some badly needed flavor and protein.
 
Yep, I have one just like it that I was using on our organic stuff. You'll burn up 500 gallons on less than 30 acres, probably closer to twenty. Only 130 more acres to get done. Real cheap. But hey, lets go green right? :A Shades:
The Air Force may have decommissioned napalm tanks. It will certainly be cheaper, even taking into account the bomber rental.
 
I saw this sign in a restroom in Joburg. :ROFLMAO:

thumbnail_IMG_5523.jpg
 
I had that thing mounted permanently in my truck, and the horn would sound every time I got a phone call. A local cafe in the oilfield here in Texas would sound like a block in NYC with all the honking going on at lunchtime.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,725
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top