on a lighter note...

cake_cover.jpg
 
I think everyone with a zero or one should get a free pair of reading glasses. Or a discount coupon for hearing aids. What’s worse, most of mine were in the last twenty years or so. I still have vhs tapes in our hunting cabin and a boombox for the deer blind with cds in it.

Dude I am at zero and just turned 40! Don't tell me I need reading glasses and hearing aids yet!!
 
1 point for things you’ve NEVER done.

Seems silly to me, too.

My bad...I read it till it finally made some sort of sense.

This wasn’t an other youngster tech savvy generation surveying how many geriatric members are on the forum.

It was one of our own geriatric members surveying how many youngster other generations never had the opportunity to endure the sh't we had to endure.
 
Too many people in this world just don’t get life’s simple pleasures. Chasing the almighty dollar is not living. Going fishing and hunting with family and friends, sitting on the porch with the wife watching the sunrise and not saying a word are my life’s treasures.:love:
 
1, because we did not have Blockbuster's over here.
I gave myself a point on that even not having a Blockbuster within 60 miles of us. But there were other video rental shops that I picked up a few at.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,795
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top