on a lighter note...

Almost forgot the Bird's custard!
 
516620694_1148005024020023_6280488403253930290_n.jpg

I bet most of us can score pretty low....I know I did.
 
Pretty sure I score a zero or maybe a one; I'm fuzzy on the Walkman.
 
That must have been written for Gen X because I'm a ZERO!
 
Zip. Never owned a Walkman or a boombox, but friends did.
 
Sh*t, I'm 63 years old, and I scored a perfect 20. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
You have never done any of those things?

Sh*t, reading is fundamental. OOPS. I misread the instructions and gave myself a point for everything I did. So, zero for me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Yep zero for me as well. Neighbor kid had the Walkman.

I question the backwards scoring...as if it's a bad thing.

Not for me though, it was the best time of my life. True freedom...before cell phones began their world domination and people stopped actually talking to one another in complete sentences and whole conversations.

:E Shrug:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,008
Latest member
JamesFrins
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top