on a lighter note...

494444183_9649783328443353_1745992106474286938_n.jpg
 
Not a joke per se but this is too funny to let go. Actual booking in Montgomery County Texas. Look at the address for prostitution. :LOL:

6/13/2025 587914 LI, HAIYING 10131 RED SNAPPER RD MAGNOLIA TX 77354 MC CONSTABLE, PRECINCT 5 10131 RED SNAPPER RD 25-06-09385 D359 AGG PROMOTION OF PROSTIT PERSON/S <18Y 100000
 
That’s what that girl that went fishing on my boat with me got! And we were in fresh water!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top